Nike Sabrina 1

Took some time.... but finally arrived yesterday.
img_1700569698097.jpg
These are dope as hell!

Those tights are bananas. Where are they available?
Man I had several different colors of that model back when different colored tights were a huge deal. Those have to be circa 2016ish.

JS”

Yea honestly I can't remember where and when I got them, but i was going through all my stuff and randomly found them. I do remember I got them a couple of years ago via Nike.

my .5 size up sabrina's came in, theres a little bit more room in the toe box than i like. thankfully i ordered my actual size as well which should be here in the next few days to compare.

wtf is up with nike and these short laces man.. even on the bigger size i can't even double knot.

my .5 size up sabrina's came in, theres a little bit more room in the toe box than i like. thankfully i ordered my actual size as well which should be here in the next few days to compare.

wtf is up with nike and these short laces man.. even on the bigger size i can't even double knot.

I LOVE having the shorter laces. I got big feet already so some of these laces on these shoes are flopping all around when you're trying to play. Like for a time last summer I was ballin in 13s and the laces were ridiculous, just flopping all around unnecessarily long.

I love having these shorter laces. Get a good tie-up and get whole sessions in without retying, and without a bunch of loose laces hanging around.

I LOVE having the shorter laces. I got big feet already so some of these laces on these shoes are flopping all around when you're trying to play. Like for a time last summer I was ballin in 13s and the laces were ridiculous, just flopping all around unnecessarily long.

I love having these shorter laces. Get a good tie-up and get whole sessions in without retying, and without a bunch of loose laces hanging around.

when you can hardly tie the laces once, the laces are too short.

IMG_4481.JPG

Back
Top Bottom