Nike Safari *MID* <PIC>

Just stumbled onto this pic over in the CT Forums, not sure what to think about it. They remind me of the New Balance winter runner that is a mid cut.

Not a huge fan of this colorway, they might look cool in the OG colorway.

Would be awsome if they were Gore-Tex.

Thoughts/opinions?

ftwr3137310013dy2ui.jpg

Finders Keepers.......

*Dan Malloy for Governor*
.......Connecticut 2006.......

Quote:
Would be awsome if they were Gore-Tex

Definitely.
Those colors don't do it for me either, but would probably look better in a different colourway.

[/b]

Not great, but those RBKs look nothing close to the same.
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

OG + Gore Tex

And I would just have to buy those

Pretty interesting regardless
Gentry is doing fine.......
Cliffnotes: Buy/Sell Forum Rules​
1. Only 10 items, and only two of any of the same.2. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICTURED. So no selling things you don't have yet. THAT INCLUDES REPLIES TO WANTED ADDS, seriously everything needs a picture.3. All Items must have asking price, no waiting for offers.4. Links to online auctions are not allowed, no more links to your ebay auction.

ill prob end up getting all the colors once they drop to a ridiculously cheap price like the retro safari's....i remember being in nt when they dropped and the dude telling me youre the first person to buy these, needless to say i returned them later and it ended up being one of the better returns ive made

I actually like those
Other colours for sure....something mostly grey with a bright colour would be dope.
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

I busted out my OG colorway yesterday and they were :smokin
smokin.gif

definitely a super hot shoe.
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of nikes and they're happy..." -

mheftman,

didn't mean to sound that sarcastic... Those pictures have been available for quite some time now, and 313731-001 (the style number for that shoe) doesn't show up on any of the future release database.

BeatMagic posted that picture on 5D back in December I think, and people knew about this hybrid even before then, but no one ever discussed it on NT.

^

no worries my friend - i understood your intentions.

just a little sad I got my hopes up.

Tell me though KDAY - with last Winter's dabbling in the Gore-Tex bin by Nike, what do they have instore for us for Fall/Winter '07?
[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

They'll probably look more dope in person and w/ jeans imo.
email: vinnie_rock@hotmail.com
AIM: KidKrE8

Refs (by AIM): A2jzddet, Azntigar78, BBalladdict1, CarboxMotors03, DFresh244, elephantprint12, Erikx323, henroglyphickz, imeldamaros, jdubcash,Jespanta80,jkugler23, krunkz in motion, MBiBz10, oldboyjun, PETE nthend, POLY2J, ptporras, roofookoo, rwomack897, Sneakerprince, This iZ wUT i Do, viix23, Xfiles20556, xMistaAEAx

glad they got scrapped.
mheftman- gore-tex dunk his and an af3 should be coming out. kday should have plenty more infor.

speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt
spiceof life​

Back
Top Bottom