NIKE SAMPLE(PRODUCT TESTING VIDEO)

29ct5cw.jpg

thx for sharing

i hope you checked if u should be sharing this stuff or not
i highly highly doubt its the successor to the hyperize lol

laugh.gif

you sir are no longer a tester! I just made sure of that.

did you even read the rules of the program?

This dude opened the box with a tiny pair of nail clippers.

Funny how common sense and logic goes out the door when you are trying to impress your facebook friends. That was a nice privilege to have... and you threw itaway over internet props. Kids.

wow...first time I have seen this kind of thing...down in flames off the program.

Im not even tripping that he is messing up his Testing for future kicks...

im tripping that he wanted to lose them over THAT shoe.

At Nike theres the Kitchen..and there's a section called the Basement which produces the affordable non Sports Authority, D i c k s, et al shoe rack typeof shoes.

That appears to be on that level.

You should have held out for something that COULD have been a sequel to the Hypers.. lol.. Sadly those were not it.

Fan Me
http://www.facebook.com/kevinandrock

Originally Posted by DANEWSOUTH

Just got a call from the fine people over at Nike. I apologize for my transgressions......
laugh.gif

i always sign up, even though i know i wont be accepted because of my size. would love to be able to beat the hell outta some ACG/casual shoes at work and nothave to worry about messing them up or wasting my money. i know they'd get a thorough testing with the stuff i have to do at work.

jfeezy!?!?
nerd.gif

I was instantly denied. like within just two days. sz 12 cross trainer genre just aint what they want I guess

^^^^ you didn't miss much....

i got denied too...size 11.....they didn't want me...
frown.gif

^ true, I'm in Canada but I got my cousin to apply using my info... I got to the waiver and said I would receive an e-mail in 2-3 weeks.

basketball, size 12, 6'2" 160lbs.

Back
Top Bottom