Nike SB Blazer - Uprise Chicago

Here is another picture an they have Nike SB tag so I think you might be right Redrum.
214cwe9.jpg

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Here is another picture an they have Nike SB tag so I think you might be right Redrum.
214cwe9.jpg
maybe Uprise just got the ones with the stars on them?

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by JKICKZZZ

ill try to be at uprise i wonder what the scene will be like trying to get em on feb 28

the 28th is only the release party,
they won't be selling the shoe's till the next day, March 1st.
oh ok thanks for the heads up

I'm really feeling these, but haven't copped any sb blazers before. i've checked around, but can't seem to get a definitive answer on how theyfit. i've seen from half size down, to full size up.
I'm more concerned about the width of them, as i have quite wide feet, and they look fairly narrow. If it helps, i'm an 11 (snug) or 11.5 (comfy) in sbdunks.

As i'm not gonna get a chance to try these before copping, any help from you fine NT folk would be much appreciated.

i love blazers but im not really feeling these. the only ones that im really waiting for are the suede red ones

Originally Posted by That guy Max

i love blazers but im not really feeling these. the only ones that im really waiting for are the suede red ones
i second that notion

Just to clear things up, the samples have the regular Nike SB logo on the tongue. That is why CCS's images appear that way, because they use samples fortheir pics. The general release version WILL, i repeat, WILL have the stars on the tongue. How do I know? They have releases over seas, and a quick internetsearch can solve everything. So lets not provide unwarranted hype to the Chicago release because they will not be the only ones with the stars on the tag..

Originally Posted by Juice8732

Just to clear things up, the samples have the regular Nike SB logo on the tongue. That is why CCS's images appear that way, because they use samples for their pics. The general release version WILL, i repeat, WILL have the stars on the tongue. How do I know? They have releases over seas, and a quick internet search can solve everything. So lets not provide unwarranted hype to the Chicago release because they will not be the only ones with the stars on the tag..
69735b294c2d6916d580d8dc3eec55ce277fe64.gif

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

blazers are the bright spot of Nike SB right now

fixed.
they have been for a good while now.
I guess they just needed a purple colorway to prove it.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by UKBased

I'm really feeling these, but haven't copped any sb blazers before. i've checked around, but can't seem to get a definitive answer on how they fit. i've seen from half size down, to full size up.
I'm more concerned about the width of them, as i have quite wide feet, and they look fairly narrow. If it helps, i'm an 11 (snug) or 11.5 (comfy) in sb dunks.

As i'm not gonna get a chance to try these before copping, any help from you fine NT folk would be much appreciated.
I got a somewhat wide foot and half size up fits good.
So I would say go with the 11.5. I wear a 9.5 in sb dunk low's and the same size in sb blazer's, and I wear a size 9 in sb dunk high's and mids.

Originally Posted by chatta718

i second that notion
The red suede joints will be copped x2 by me
pimp.gif

sickest sb blazer I've seen
smokin.gif

i second that notion
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
even though i'm copping the red blazers, too me the azures @*@# on the red ones.

Originally Posted by got shoes

i second that notion
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
even though i'm copping the red blazers, too me the azures @*@# on the red ones.
azure's are
pimp.gif
too,
I still need a pair
frown.gif
(size 9.5)
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UKBased

I'm really feeling these, but haven't copped any sb blazers before. i've checked around, but can't seem to get a definitive answer on how they fit. i've seen from half size down, to full size up.
I'm more concerned about the width of them, as i have quite wide feet, and they look fairly narrow. If it helps, i'm an 11 (snug) or 11.5 (comfy) in sb dunks.

I got a somewhat wide foot and half size up fits good.
So I would say go with the 11.5. I wear a 9.5 in sb dunk low's and the same size in sb blazer's, and I wear a size 9 in sb dunk high's and mids.

Thanks for the info Redrum.

Back
Top Bottom