Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk Low Release Info (from sneakernews.com) 6/16 UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you need these i might be able to get them tommorow my spot is releasing them at 12 let me know it will be 150 shipped

easy reasonably priced cop. duplicated the concepts look with laces i bought separately.

Originally Posted by paenguin

this is kinda growing on me... how much is retail?

Has anyone got there QS release yet? And for people who got them, was there a massive line or did u just walk in and got it
roll.gif

Dmv heads elite gonna get them 2morrow 10am they aint say the pricetag but def. Gotta be there

Shoot these are growing on me a ton...probably will be my first pair of SBs. If someone could PM me some stores that will be receiving these near Pasadena, CAthat'd truly be appreciated!

are you guys seriously lining up for these when you can get them for the same price or cheaper on ebay right now from the comfort of your own bed? ifyou're reselling, after ebay, paypal, and shipping fees i guarantee you that you will lose a lot of money. seems like people camp just to camp these days.there's no rational reason to do it for these.

Originally Posted by Beats05

are you guys seriously lining up for these when you can get them for the same price or cheaper on ebay right now from the comfort of your own bed? if you're reselling, after ebay, paypal, and shipping fees i guarantee you that you will lose a lot of money. seems like people camp just to camp these days. there's no rational reason to do it for these.

QFT

Originally Posted by Rapido27

are you guys seriously lining up for these when you can get them for the same price or cheaper on ebay right now from the comfort of your own bed? if you're reselling, after ebay, paypal, and shipping fees i guarantee you that you will lose a lot of money. seems like people camp just to camp these days. there's no rational reason to do it for these.

QFT

x2 Also do you think these are so hyped because it's Summer and all the lil beasts are out of school or is it really that fire? I'm going to check themout sometime later today but have to work first. I might cop if the shop still has my size. I'm just blown that they're 60% over retail. SMH

Camping out for these definitely doesn't make a lot of sense, if any. Add the factthat you aren't getting them for retail . . .

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

QFT

Not always true. You also have to consider that after a few days after the store releases there are going to be people running to eBay or resellers to cop. Buyyou can get some of these off the bay for about the same you will be paying in stores. But I don't think if you reselling you will lose any money. Noteverybody is paying the same price. Prices have been from 70-150 on here. So some people will make some a little xtra change

Well obviously it all depends on the price you are purchasing them for. I was talking about the people waiting in line for places selling them for $150. Thosepeople, if reselling, will lose money or barely break even.

Just got back from my local Skateshop.. i copped a 11.5 for 125... its an alright shoe.. mos def notwoth to camp out for! but yeah... they nice. better thaniexpected..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom