Nike SB Dunk High Gore-Tex (?) Black

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by KeepinEmFresh

I copped the grey goretex low a couple years ago and honestly they hurt my feet STILL.... I love the colorway but the material is not so pleasing on my feet. I would definitely check sizes on these for u guys that say u are copping... I've had that SB low for at least 2 years now and it still hurts smh

I'm assuming they fit small? I typically where 9 1/2 and sometimes 10. Got these in 9 1/2. I guess I'll see in a week.

*Wear my brotha, Wear.... no grammar police I jus know how NT isN yea I would say they fit small... I'm actually a 9-9.5 myself I don't know if those old gortexs are a 9 or 9.5
Ha. I actually can't believe I missed that. Although I'm no expert and continue to make mistakes, bad grammar and misspellings are actually pet peeves of mine. No offense taken.
Got my tracking number earlier today and UPS listed an estimated delivery date of the 15th... 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by KeepinEmFresh

I copped the grey goretex low a couple years ago and honestly they hurt my feet STILL.... I love the colorway but the material is not so pleasing on my feet. I would definitely check sizes on these for u guys that say u are copping... I've had that SB low for at least 2 years now and it still hurts smh

I'm assuming they fit small? I typically where 9 1/2 and sometimes 10. Got these in 9 1/2. I guess I'll see in a week.

*Wear my brotha, Wear.... no grammar police I jus know how NT isN yea I would say they fit small... I'm actually a 9-9.5 myself I don't know if those old gortexs are a 9 or 9.5
Ha. I actually can't believe I missed that. Although I'm no expert and continue to make mistakes, bad grammar and misspellings are actually pet peeves of mine. No offense taken.
Got my tracking number earlier today and UPS listed an estimated delivery date of the 15th... 
tired.gif

These came into my local shop today about half an hour before I stopped by, pretty nice. Had to get a pair

These came into my local shop today about half an hour before I stopped by, pretty nice. Had to get a pair

its something different. foams are dope... but its getting played out by all these colorways and such.

I'm gonna be 'bout SBs and Kobes the majority of this year.... certain air jordans and certain nikes too
laugh.gif

its something different. foams are dope... but its getting played out by all these colorways and such.

I'm gonna be 'bout SBs and Kobes the majority of this year.... certain air jordans and certain nikes too
laugh.gif

I saw these in person the other day. Sprint on 82nd street in Jackson heights, Queens. They are goretex and look well made. I didn't ask about sizes or price.

I saw these in person the other day. Sprint on 82nd street in Jackson heights, Queens. They are goretex and look well made. I didn't ask about sizes or price.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Screw the Gore-Tex, if they're water-proof - I want them.

On the hunt now..
Lol exactly... And they work great. 
pimp.gif

Found out that my local shop got them in today. Couldn't wait until Wednesday for my order from out of state to come in so I decided to make these a double cop and picked up a size 10.

2enaoef.jpg

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Screw the Gore-Tex, if they're water-proof - I want them.

On the hunt now..
Lol exactly... And they work great. 
pimp.gif

Found out that my local shop got them in today. Couldn't wait until Wednesday for my order from out of state to come in so I decided to make these a double cop and picked up a size 10.

2enaoef.jpg

^ $108.00. $118.53 total with tax at 510 Skateboarding in Berkeley. Out of size 9.5. Yellow Curbs are there too.

2506 Telegraph Ave.

^ $108.00. $118.53 total with tax at 510 Skateboarding in Berkeley. Out of size 9.5. Yellow Curbs are there too.

2506 Telegraph Ave.

Back
Top Bottom