Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

This is the Dunk release of 09 that everyone has been waiting for...
No set release date just yet.

I DONT SEE WHAT THE FUSS IS ABOUT...THOUGHT ITD BE WAY BETTER SMH

What does RESN mean? Reccession?
laugh.gif

And I liked it more when the denim was frayed more..still wouldn't mind these, but not going to drop that orange box $ on it..

^^^its what the guy used to tag with. When the samples came out years ago they got coined gucci because of the c/w same thing with the tiffanys. It'sexplained in the Clark Kent thread but that's all I remember about the tongue.

Edit: Hey folks,
This is Nick from Diamond Supply Co.
I just thought I would brief you guys on the concept behind the shoes and how they came about.
Sam Smyth from Girl Skateboards designed these back in '05 and I helped him a little with the materials. These were designed the same day as the Diamond"Tiffany" Dunks and were suppose to say Resn on the tongue, which was what Sam used to write when he was in the IBC tagging crew in SF. Green for theweed, red for fire and black for the resn. Gucci was just the nickname for the shoes but they were really going to be named Resn SB just as Tiffany's arereally named Diamond SB. True Story.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

I'm like What the **** is "RESN"?
laugh.gif

its seriously explained 2 post infront of you. People dont even try to read anything thats already posted in the topic anymore. I guess people are just worriedabout post counts these days.

So this is different from the Clark Kents, correct?

I remember when this was first announced, people were geeked. Then saw the Clark Kents, and completely stopped paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom