Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Did anyone pre-order from Kix-Files ????
Rick2345 wrote:
Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

These are mine!

lol co-sign see you at True or darkside which ever gets them first

I dont think they have a SB account man ....

Available for pre-order at rmkstore.com.
170USD plus 30USD for shipping.
OUCH!!!
The interesting thing is that they are shipping out on November 5th!

^^^ I also seen that date on eBay for some pre order listings ....

I wonder what time frame should we look out for these things ????

Watch, this always happen some people talkig about these are trash and will pass on them but wait till they drop personally I like the SB better than the ClarkKents No disrespect to Clark but the SB go hard I just need to know A price & release date

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by dcortes23

i'll stick to my dj clark kent gucci dunks! crock skin and ostrich skin..

denim > *

DF!!!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Need somebody to hold me down a size 9... Anyone in here got absolute SB connects? Failproof?
overseas SB connects FTW.

Anyone needs them, let me know, might be able to help you out.
wink.gif

Considering these aren't even selling at the $230 shipped prices on eBay well ahead of release, I'm very happy to think that I should be able to getthese for no more than $150 once released (if I can't get a hold of them in Philly).

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Need somebody to hold me down a size 9... Anyone in here got absolute SB connects? Failproof?
overseas SB connects FTW.

Anyone needs them, let me know, might be able to help you out.
wink.gif

WHAT you talking ???? HOLLA homie ...

FRANK - got the lady on the look out..... This is DAY 1 ... ill let you know what info she brings home.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by antheezy

These and the Space Jam XI's are the only shoes im copping the rest of the year!

word... i havent bought any shoes since september when i got the blue and orange bo jacksons during friends and family at champs... i thought about copping thesilver 1/2 but i really dont feel like paying retail... so im a just get the kicks i really want

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by antheezy

These and the Space Jam XI's are the only shoes im copping the rest of the year!

word... i havent bought any shoes since september when i got the blue and orange bo jacksons during friends and family at champs... i thought about copping the silver 1/2 but i really dont feel like paying retail... so im a just get the kicks i really want
I swear we gotta be related in some way, same reasoning, last pair of kicks I bought was the Bo's too

Back
Top Bottom