Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Just copped mine from San Francisco.
Be on the look out they're out there.
For the Boston crowd Laced and Concepts are saying next week.
Don't know if I believe that.
Good luck to all.

just tried island water sports and dude said ok, then sum chick came on the phone and said they cannot ship anymore, due to a strong local following...thoughti had a pair

^^^ WOW same happened for me some dude passed me to the girl she took my info and said they will ship today.....sorry dude

757....Thanks for looking out, I'm in for an 8.5, a bit pricey, but I'm a little older and don't have the time to do the run around. It's stillbetter than kix files. Also, I will wear these...not for sale.
Appreciated.

115 + Shipping aint bad at all....165 is a bit much but i guess if you really want them, its not as bad as it could be...seems as tho my sz 12 evaporates1st...
laugh.gif

^^^ Tell me about it. I swear now a days size 12 is hard to come by. I miss them days when my size 12 was sitting.

If anyone could hook it up with either a 11.5 or 12. It would be greatly appreciated, just pm if possible.

called uprise in chicago last night at closing, said they had a 13 left and to come when they open today. got there, no 13 but had my true size 14! retail +tax... these are even better than i thought.

so whos gonna be the first to fray theirs up like the og samples?

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

too much for my taste, but here ya go guys...info i just found

s.o.k.a in STL gots em for 160 shipped

636-394-8200
just called only 8, 8.5, 9.5, and a 10.5 left
devil.gif
no 11s!

if someone can help me out with an 11 it would be greatly appreciated!

Local Shop Near Me Has Them In, But With A Price Tag Of $150
smh.gif
............... If Anyone Needs Assistance I Can Grab For Them At This Price + Tax And Shipping(Tips Always Welcome)..... They Are Currently Out Of Everything 11-13
wink.gif
................ I Should Have A Few Other Sizes Available Shortly For Those Still InNeed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Local Shop Near Me Has Them In, But With A Price Tag Of $150
smh.gif
............... If Anyone Needs Assistance I Can Grab For Them At This Price + Tax And Shipping (Tips Always Welcome)..... They Are Currently Out Of Everything 11-13
wink.gif
................ I Should Have A Few Other Sizes Available Shortly For Those Still In Need
pimp.gif
smh.gif
.....the new 9

Can anyone hook me up with a sz 12!! need help, stuck at work, cant get away, anyone know any places that ship?

^^If That Was Directed Towards Me, I HAVEN'T Yet
mad.gif
......... My Size 10's Sold Out At The Shop Doing Retail, And I Haven't YetBrought Myself to Go Shell Out $150 Plus Tax For The Size 10 This Other Shop Near My Job Has
grin.gif

thought i just came up til dude said 200 shipped! wow pass

gota go 2 work...hope evry1 lucks out...still looking for a 10 for reasonable price...

If this was 2002-2006, I'd head to Carolina and clean up in Cary and Raliegh.

But, that era is long and gone...

retail flip $ was good while the era was at its peak...

Back
Top Bottom