Nike SB Dunk Oct, Nov, Dec Releases

I copied all this from http://forums.nikeskatebo...ex.php?showtopic=144753. Thisis not my info.

All good things come to an end, and in about 9 months the year 2009 will be done. Right before we enter the double digits, Nike will bring you the followingproducts as part of their holiday collection. We would like to thank our supplier for hooking us up with these pics (for real, we truly appreciate it, thankyou) and we hope you enjoy them. You can discuss the collection here until new pics surface. We also want to hereby confirm that the fat tongue is done andwill probably never return. Truth is the thin tongue is preferred by many skaters, and since that is the main target audience for Nike SB they officiallyswitched to thin tongues (again). Also, some colors do not pop as much do to bad compression and Photobucket. Anyway, now on to the pics!

Thanks for browsing/posting/lurking,

The NikeSB.org crew. October: Nike Dunk Low Premium SB - Green Spark/Hoop Orange
2pqrm2e.jpg

Nike Dunk Mid Pro SB - Royal Blue/Black
29bnhwo.jpg

Full line-up: The October clothing line-up features 2 new cw's for the classic backpack (grand purple/gold and black/team red) and 1 new cw for the Eugenebackpack (green spark/zest) that seems to match the Premium Dunk Low. The well known retro sock return in a Homegun cw along with some new tech socks. We alsosee a comeback of the DRI-FIT pocket tee that matches with the backpack, the Packable Jacket (wich comes with a small pouch) and the Zoom Tre AD (more on thosein the Other SB section) And since October ends with Halloween you can trick or treat in style with the Tripper tee, the Dracula tee and 5-panel. A snap-back,flannel and the classic Icon tee conclude this month.
rshm3n.jpg

November:
Nike Dunk High Premium SB - Varsity Red/White
14mw7qo.jpg

Nike Dunk Mid Premium SB - Dark Chocolate
2ylpf1w.jpg

Full line-up: November brings us a ton of extra stuff. Stand-out is a dope photo tee with Clark Hassler, as shot by Todd Jordan. Nike brings back the basicswith a bunch of stuff with a small logo and easy-on-the-eye colorways. Check the down jacket, fleece hoodie, flannels, fitted caps, beanie's, scarf,wallets (including zippeds), belts and zip hoodies. Also in the mix are some more DRI-FIT pocket tees, crewsocks and a graphic tee and snapback. And don'tforget that subtle color update on the black Eugene backpack.
10qz0qw.jpg

December: Nike Dunk Low SB - Obsidian/Charcoal
wa0und.jpg

Nike Dunk High Premium SB - Hazelnut/Light Blue Due to circumstances we can not offer you a better pic of this one, we can however tell you that this is acollaborative Dunk with the guys at Skate Mental. Check the releasepic below for a small image.

Full line-up: Most of our members that are into skateboarding know Skate Mental, a company under the Crailtap umbrella. The team features a lot of Nike riders,actually the whole team is sponsored by Nike (Reese Forbes, Matt Beach, Darryl Angel, John Motta, Brad Staba (flow) and Shane O'Neill (Nike SB Australia)This is quite unique so Nike and Skate Mental teamed up for a full collection. You can expect a Dunk High, a bloodstained hockey jersey, 2 graphic tees, 2'Nike SM' tees and a 3-in-1 jacket. And to top things off there's a backpack that comes with a bright red blanket (for those cold December days)Prepare to end the year completely mental.
104niux.jpg

i dunno who they listened to when it comes to not attaching gimmicks to the releases, cuz the truth is without the gimmicks nike SB's are just glorified6.0's....ESPECIALLY

with the thinned out tongues.

The P-Rods don't look right. What a shame. I was a big fan of the 1st and 2nd series.

The blazers are solid.

why make an unstuffed sb when nike's gr's are basically the same with better materials? and why can that royal not be a high or a low? this stuffisn't too hard to figure out, smh at nike sb...

29bnhwo.jpg

These are okay, I'm anticipating the PROD 3's

Also anybody noticing this? The tongues look flat in all the pictures which I hate.

tired.gif

So far I SEE NOTHING I well cop.

NO MORE FAT TONGUE takes the whole Skateboard feel away . That is something that I WELL MISS from the SB. Very upset I might say .

WOW!!! no fat tongues?!?!?!!? who the hell is in carge @ SB right now? NSB has been going downhill for the past 3 years, but damn!!! nike SB keeps making thewrong moves...Nike SB FTL!!!!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

29bnhwo.jpg

These are okay, I'm anticipating the PROD 3's

Also anybody noticing this? The tongues look flat in all the pictures which I hate.

tired.gif
If only they were highs, I might buy them.

Back
Top Bottom