NIKE SB HEAVY MENTAL SB

Originally Posted by 1212theory

not bad, i like the canvas though. someday the mids will be accepted. also whos the chick in vidasman's avatar? dam..
THATS KIM KARDASHIAN in the NEW PLAYBOY... These mids only went to special SB ACCOUNTS,, they told me if your skate shopsells the SB Clothing then they will have these along with the BLOODY SUNDAYS

they could of done better with tho's IMO.......but KIM KARDASHIAN i heard she was doing that.. shes sexy! y did she go out with ray j
he's a lame!

Went with my boy to local skate shop, and he copped (Im broke at the moment). They look unbelievable with the green laces. The white laces do not do the shoeany justice. I think these are shoes people are going to be saying "dam I slept on those" later on. Maybe not, but its not like it hasnt happened inthe past.

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Originally Posted by 1212theory

not bad, i like the canvas though. someday the mids will be accepted. also whos the chick in vidasman's avatar? dam..
THATS KIM KARDASHIAN in the NEW PLAYBOY... These mids only went to special SB ACCOUNTS,, they told me if your skate shop sells the SB Clothing then they will have these along with the BLOODY SUNDAYS

Only SB shops that sell SB Premium Clothing a la Mafia Pack overcoats and Golf Jackets LOL!

THATS KIM KARDASHIAN in the NEW PLAYBOY
OMFG!!!! cant wait to get that issue LOL...

back to topic: i really like these SKATE MENTAL MIDS...but if the rumor that it is limited to 666 pairs i wont hassle over it to get my hands on apair...

Hey Sho3tym,

Did SkyHigh get these?

I can't get down with Mids, I haven't bought a pair yet and I don't plan on it anytime soon.

Correct me if I am wrong, have they released any mids in ALL suede?

peace

Jonas

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

man, sb's have been dead for a very long time and i see no signs of it coming back....

you think that shoe is ugly???

wait til you see the PROD BOOT that retails a mere $160.00 ..... when you see those then tell me what you think about these mids !

So if you've ever seen the documentary, "Heavy Metal Parking Lot", then you will understand his shoe. It's acid washed denim, yes thatsdenim, not canvas, the toe vamp is leather, just like the leathe jackets that all those buttrockers wore back in the 80's. And the panels, are supposed tobe like a concert t-shirt, with tour dates and stuff on the back. The strap is supposed to be a wristband, like a backstage pass. one of the sickest SB'sout IMO...

Back
Top Bottom