Nike SB Janoski Fitting

They fit narrow to me. I usually wear a 9.5, but I sized up in these to a 10. My foot is a little bit wider than normal.

They fit narrow to me. I usually wear a 9.5, but I sized up in these to a 10. My foot is a little bit wider than normal.

white perf leather fits narrow and smaller than the suede and nubuck versions...

they fit pretty true to size but suggest going a half size up if you have wider feet or dont like your shoes snug

white perf leather fits narrow and smaller than the suede and nubuck versions...

they fit pretty true to size but suggest going a half size up if you have wider feet or dont like your shoes snug

I wear size 12 in nike everything. Picked up the white perfs in 11.5 and they fit me perfect, with and without socks.

I wear size 12 in nike everything. Picked up the white perfs in 11.5 and they fit me perfect, with and without socks.

I got some 10's which i usually wear but they were a little loose...there isn't any padding so you can go down half a size imo

I got some 10's which i usually wear but they were a little loose...there isn't any padding so you can go down half a size imo

Since the fitting isn't well padded like the usual SBs, how's the comfort of these shoes considering they're "For Daily Use"?

Since the fitting isn't well padded like the usual SBs, how's the comfort of these shoes considering they're "For Daily Use"?

Back
Top Bottom