Nike SB Premium Dunk High x Eric Koston "Thai Temple"

^ i thought the extra laces are red.
ohwell.gif
thanks for the pics though
happy.gif

those lows look great... i'm thinking of ordering them. did you use any coupon codes?

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

if those lows had a stuffed tongue i would be happily using that 20% off CCS code. oh well.

u can always stuff them yourself... thats what I have been doing for years with my dunks
how long does this take you? i saw a long video but i wasnt trying to watch it all. i want the koston lows but only if i can stuff the tongue, and i want to do my un-hemps too

Highs releasing at my local shop on Saturday... Will be copping, especially now that I'm working
pimp.gif

My local spot isn't getting the high's yet. But their getting the low's this coming up Saturday...

^^ I wouldn't sleep man. These may be some trouble if ure not putting in work and finding out what spots are getting these.

I heard they were allocated real bad. I would start hunting. Some shops have started selling and some are waiting until saturday (the official drop)

I just scooped thee for retail on eBay...cuts out all the work bc I refuse to pay past retail
laugh.gif
they went fast for $108, I was shocked when I saw them

I never buy dunks anymore but these are just too ill
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my first pair since the Weigers which was what 4 yrs ago?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I just scooped thee for retail on eBay...cuts out all the work bc I refuse to pay past retail
laugh.gif
they went fast for $108, I was shocked when I saw them

I never buy dunks anymore but these are just too ill
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my first pair since the Weigers which was what 4 yrs ago?

reatil on ebay? Damn...what size r u?

Back
Top Bottom