Nike SB: Purple Suede Blazers upcoming release

I was pretty iffy about picking these up until I saw them in person today. The suede is nice and the purple is darker than I thought.

it really is a purple period for nike. but thse are pretty nice except for the fact that i'm not really into blazers :/

no 9.5 on tactics
tired.gif

OK, I'm a sucker for purple and blazers, especially suede blazers and I have both the Azure and Solar orange colorways.
Just came back from seeing these and IMO, the suede on these is the same as on the Azures and Solar's which is to say, not that that great. They are stilla nice shoe but if you're expecting a "premium" because they cost an extra $20, forget about it. The only thing "premium" about theseis the price tag. I passed on on them today but I admit that I'll be taking another look before I take them off the list.

There's nothing special with the suede on these. Nothing premium about these blazers. The price hike is ridiculous, but that's the way Nike operates.This shoe is still dope, even though I wish the swoosh was just black or even white (white swoosh would have been too ill) instead of having the gold specks.And I prefer the purple laces on these.

Originally Posted by De La Sole

Just came back from seeing these and IMO, the suede on these is the same as on the Azures and Solar's which is to say, not that that great.

Thats exactly how i figured they'd be.
tired.gif

Jus peeped these in person...very nice however I woulda preffered the check to be blk...for those in nyc they out there 90-100....

seattle area,

copp em from the homies over at 35th North, 35th South or GOODS.

Most sizes are gone by now. So if you rock a size 9-10 ... sorry homies, but you're too late.

Purple laces are the way to go..
White laces would be SEXY also!

Saw these sb blazers on sneakerfiles, they release in February.
Pretty clean imo, might cop also.
pimp.gif

30w0did.jpg

Back
Top Bottom