Nike SB: Purple Suede Blazers upcoming release

My girl was able to snag a pair for me today from Active in Simi Valley. To her and my own surprise, they came out to only $63.99. Pretty good come up in myopinion.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I know this is off topic, but do you guys know where I can get a pair of these azure blazers from in a 9.5?

15p2xc1.jpg

I've been sleeping on all the good cw's Nike SB has put out because I was always afraid to cop a pair of blazers
due to people saying that they are way too narrow and will kill your foot
eyes.gif
, but now that I copped a pair of these purple joints
I am now on the blazer band wagon.
smile.gif

any info would be extremely appreciated
pimp.gif

no where. too late cuzzo

Originally Posted by j8y:nerd:4

My girl was able to snag a pair for me today from Active in Simi Valley. To her and my own surprise, they came out to only $63.99. Pretty good come up in my opinion.

good for u fam
pimp.gif

as much as i love this shoe

i think nike is so wrong with their pricing

azure blazers were 60$ msrp, and not a "premium"

but you add gold flakes to a swoosh and make the shoe purple, and you get to charge an extra 20$ on top?...shame on you nike...shame on you

it's not like the liner is quilted like the lance mountains, or there is some special type of logo/stitching on the back....like the Shogo's orsomething...naw lets just give them a funny swoosh and charge them more...

if i can get my hands on a 2nd pair for under retail, doubtful but hopeful, i am fully painting that swoosh straight black...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

as much as i love this shoe

i think nike is so wrong with their pricing

azure blazers were 60$ msrp, and not a "premium"

but you add gold flakes to a swoosh and make the shoe purple, and you get to charge an extra 20$ on top?...shame on you nike...shame on you

it's not like the liner is quilted like the lance mountains, or there is some special type of logo/stitching on the back....like the Shogo's or something...naw lets just give them a funny swoosh and charge them more...

if i can get my hands on a 2nd pair for under retail, doubtful but hopeful, i am fully painting that swoosh straight black...

i was considering painting the swoosh.. but then i kinda like the gold tint to you, and you can only really see it at certain angles.. gives it some flavorlol.
I'm also a lil annoyed with the white midsole. it looks amazing, but they get dirty soo fast , the purple sole was a nice touch, but i guess you needed thewhite midsole, any other color would just look odd. Black is boring, Gum would of ruined the purple. and gray would be the only MAYBE. oh well.. keep emclean!

Originally Posted by az005us

i was considering painting the swoosh.. but then i kinda like the gold tint to you, and you can only really see it at certain angles.. gives it some flavor lol.
I'm also a lil annoyed with the white midsole. it looks amazing, but they get dirty soo fast , the purple sole was a nice touch, but i guess you needed the white midsole, any other color would just look odd. Black is boring, Gum would of ruined the purple. and gray would be the only MAYBE. oh well.. keep em clean!
same exact issue wit my vanilla ice blazers...thats why they are in storage

Quick question, I ordered my shoes yesterday but I'm not sure if its gona get delivered to my house bcause when I checked my tracking info it only saidthat it was going to be deliverd to richmond ca. N it didn't say my address is this normal?

After much debate i think these will be my first blazer pick up and my first pick up of the year. Those are so nice. Saturday will be a good day

Originally Posted by SC415

Quick question, I ordered my shoes yesterday but I'm not sure if its gona get delivered to my house bcause when I checked my tracking info it only said that it was going to be deliverd to richmond ca. N it didn't say my address is this normal?

call the shipping company and ask to re-route, asap

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by az005us

i was considering painting the swoosh.. but then i kinda like the gold tint to you, and you can only really see it at certain angles.. gives it some flavor lol.
I'm also a lil annoyed with the white midsole. it looks amazing, but they get dirty soo fast , the purple sole was a nice touch, but i guess you needed the white midsole, any other color would just look odd. Black is boring, Gum would of ruined the purple. and gray would be the only MAYBE. oh well.. keep em clean!
same exact issue wit my vanilla ice blazers...thats why they are in storage

that is why you cop 2 pair

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by SC415

Quick question, I ordered my shoes yesterday but I'm not sure if its gona get delivered to my house bcause when I checked my tracking info it only said that it was going to be deliverd to richmond ca. N it didn't say my address is this normal?

call the shipping company and ask to re-route, asap

Yeah, thanks for the heads up. I called plusskate n they told me they were gettng shipped to my house address. So I'm good. They come on wednsday.theyhaven't charged my card yet. Lol. I also copped another 1 from tactics but haven't got my confirmantion, got them for my brah though.

just got my pair from igbs i ordered yesterday did not know they were simi valley these will be rocked on the weekend

alright i rock 11 in most shoes..but the cdp XI is a little tight..

what size should i cop??

Back
Top Bottom