Nike SB Tight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I just picked up a pair of the Nike "Petoskeys", and before I get into anything, they look awesome. However, whenever I put them on, it seems like they're a bit tight on the front of the shoe. I'm a 12, and my foot is also a bit wide, so I was wondering if getting a 12.5 was even worth it, or is something I can buy that might help widen it out? I figured a 12.5 might just end up being longer and not wider. 

Had the same problem before. Take the laces out and re-lace with your foot in the shoe, or if possible just go a whole size up. I swear that nike is making shoes smaller now, everything new that I pick up is a 13

First off: welcome! There's a thread for Nike SB in the Nike Retro section for your convenience.

I've heard that a lot of the SB highs are fitting a little tighter as well.
Try .5 size up next time! Or, delace them completely and retie them to your liking.

First off: welcome! There's a thread for Nike SB in the Nike Retro section for your convenience.

I've heard that a lot of the SB highs are fitting a little tighter as well.
Try .5 size up next time! Or, delace them completely and retie them to your liking.
Wouldn't a size up just be longer, though? The shoe fits fine, technically, its just narrow in the front cause of how wide my feet get.I was thinking about maybe a shoe tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom