Nike SB, Vans, and other skateboarding shoes Updates

We checked out weLegendary a while ago. They have a few SBs there. Most were P-Rods.

n2nb6901_bkrd.jpg

p-rod2hi.jpg

nike-sb-p-rod-2-high-elephant-01.jpg

dropped by five o awhile ago and saw these

( sorry sa bad quality nung pic, tska hindi ko na nirotate heheh. ) limited nike sb stocks nga lang, to the skateboarders out there, 30% off ung karamihan ngdecks nla. accesories not on sale.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

( sorry sa bad quality nung pic, tska hindi ko na nirotate heheh. ) limited nike sb stocks nga lang, to the skateboarders out there, 30% off ung karamihan ng decks nla. accesories not on sale.
bro< where is five o located?

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

( sorry sa bad quality nung pic, tska hindi ko na nirotate heheh. ) limited nike sb stocks nga lang, to the skateboarders out there, 30% off ung karamihan ng decks nla. accesories not on sale.

san po yan?

FIVE-O

Unit F106 Rizal Drive, Forbes Town Center, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig.

Look for the Mickey D's cuz that mark's the spot.

HTH

haha oo nga eh nakakstiff neck tlga. ako din eh! hehe

five - o is at the fort 28th street rizal drive. hndi din kasi ko masyadong familiar sa landmarks dun eh.

^It's near the HELIPAD. Hehe. I think it's between a corner away from DEUTSCHE BANK and BELLAGIO TOWERS.

Blasdiaz' post is the exact address. About the landmarks, when you see Jollibee, you are on the right track.

crate makati october 9 2009

these look way nicer in person

sir jave' yeezys, not for sale heheh

i forgot the exact prices but all are in the 55xx - 6xxx range. check crate's multiply site out for more details.

yeah those are the pacman sb's, i forgot the price to ask for that pair's price. check crate's multiply site for detailshttp://cratemakati.multiply.com/

thanks bro. i already saw their site.

now i have to figure out how to get there... hehe

may parking ba around the area?

been wanting those pacmans.

oo sir, theres parking in front of the building.. if you're planning to cop the pacmans, i suggest that you try to fit them first. kakaiba ung sizing nunsir.

Back
Top Bottom