Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Whens a best time to pick these up; next week after the nike pairs released?
I really don’t see a big drop coming after the Snkrs drop. Maybe $20 or something. Depends how many they release of course. Supply v demand.

These are a dope pair of shoes people. Green is a color I don’t wear much but these will look dope w some camo, anything w any green at all. Can’t wait til my size lands.
04C2841D-A248-485F-BD05-6FDFF4279DDB.jpeg
D31CD8B7-2F38-48DE-9F84-765A6BCECD20.jpeg

I got two raffles plus the SNKRS draw but it whatever. I don’t care I will have these eventually hopefully the prices doesn’t shoot up if I need resale

I really don’t see a big drop coming after the Snkrs drop. Maybe $20 or something. Depends how many they release of course. Supply v demand.

These are a dope pair of shoes people. Green is a color I don’t wear much but these will look dope w some camo, anything w any green at all. Can’t wait til my size lands.
04C2841D-A248-485F-BD05-6FDFF4279DDB.jpeg
D31CD8B7-2F38-48DE-9F84-765A6BCECD20.jpeg
Exactly why I just pulled the trigger on Goat. Cost me 4 and some change. Don’t see a big dip after SNKRS. Good luck to those trying to cop.

I’m not waiting for some dip, more so that if there’s still a chance to cop at retail I’d still want to see that out first. Market looks like it’s gonna settle on these around $400 anyway so it won’t make much of a difference if people cop today or by the end of the week

I’m not waiting for some dip, more so that if there’s still a chance to cop at retail I’d still want to see that out first. Market looks like it’s gonna settle on these around $400 anyway so it won’t make much of a difference if people cop today or by the end of the week
if these had red instead of green I’d say sky’s the limit but they are green accented. Pretty limited but demand isn’t that crazy.

I think these approach 500 over the next 2 months. It is tax return season though so watch them pop after retail is done.

If they release a better color way, and I feel like this was a tease and the next one is gonna be bonkers, watch out.
A979F20C-92F2-49FA-B7DE-BAC6AB30D8A7.png

My size bottomed out at like 365 on Tuesday/Wednesday last week, then started shooting up again Thursday night/ Friday morning. Now they're 405 :smh:.

if these had red instead of green I’d say sky’s the limit but they are green accented. Pretty limited but demand isn’t that crazy.

I think these approach 500 over the next 2 months. It is tax return season though so watch them pop after retail is done.

If they release a better color way, and I feel like this was a tease and the next one is gonna be bonkers, watch out.

I think $500 makes sense in the long term but Markets are hard to predict these days. The basics of Supply and demand should make it simple but Nike always does something different with the actual release in terms of allocation or even release method that makes it only make sense in hindsight. But I’m not taking any chances, I know I want these to wear so I’ll deal with whatever the coming week brings. If they drop lower, even better

I think $500 makes sense in the long term but Markets are hard to predict these days. The basics of Supply and demand should make it simple but Nike always does something different with the actual release in terms of allocation or even release method that makes it only make sense in hindsight. But I’m not taking any chances, I know I want these to wear so I’ll deal with whatever the coming week brings. If they drop lower, even better
I hear you, I doubled up at like 4 each. If I hit on any raffles I’ll sit on them extras to off set what I paid but if there are any 4s worth it it’s these imo.

Had a good week for kicks lol. Able to his Orlandos pennys this week for retail after giving up. Got EA access for these. And I went to Lenox yesterday to visit the new Pacsun. I never go in Nike decided to go saw a line & then hella boxes for WC3. Asked lady did they have anymore she said yep get in line. Copped those for retail two weeks after release.

It looks like everyone on this thread who got a pair of these lucked out with not having to camp out based on what I've read.

I think you're inquiring about the wrong shoes. Metallics came in red as well...

Screenshot_20230319_225936_Chrome.jpg

Last sale on the SB 4s was $385...
Screenshot_20230319_230317_Chrome.jpg

See that’s exactly how I remember camping out back in the days…Just chilling with you’re boys having a good time then easily picking up you’re sneakers when the shop opens…I wouldn’t do it now because I’m an old man but those kids got it right…That’s what it looks like when actual sneaker heads camp out…

That other nonsense that happened at Crushed is just straight up a mob…Completely ridiculous…

Back
Top Bottom