Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

After getting shape's like this, Its gonna be hard to pick up the cliff toe's they like to put out.
IMG_0813.jpeg

There’s quite a disparity in the going rate on these in different sizes (even not including kid/female and NBA basketball player sizes)

But you know you can get them for well under $650

D8EEFA63-0DDA-4150-BF35-5D402E056B85.gif

In my size it's $475 right now. Plus fees and shipping and taxes that's likely $550 or so 'out the door', which is less than $650. But still ridiculous. Catch 22 for me, because once a $225 shoe costs more than double to get, it's almost impossible to justify playing in them if you paid that price. (I ball in my shoes)

Wait da wings broke off of the da most recent retro of da Oreos???
Not the white Oreos but the black pair from 2015. I know who receives the pair on stockx might be upset. I tested to see if the wings were good and they were breaking. You can snap them off if you try hard enough. My fire reds were good though. Hoping to get the sb at a reasonable price

Not the white Oreos but the black pair from 2015. I know who receives the pair on stockx might be upset. I tested to see if the wings were good and they were breaking. You can snap them off if you try hard enough. My fire reds were good though. Hoping to get the sb at a reasonable price
I see , that's wild for a 8-9 year old shoe, especially when I believe those were part of da whole 1st "remastered" retros gimmick that JB said would start making better retros, alas those had pretty good quality. Never got them tho, and seems like that was a good thing.

I wear my black oreos all the time. No signs of cracking or chipping, or breaking anywhere. Probably a storage issue as even wearing them wouldn't help with the wings like wearing helps prevent midsole cracking.

Back
Top Bottom