Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Still gonna try for these. Im already prepping for resale but these will be had in my hands. And honestly if these were a regular Jordan release with the jump man on the back I’ll still cop. It’s just a nice color combo on the 4. Skate shop cop is out of the question. I don’t even know many in NYC. I used to go to blades I think on Houston for SB back in 04-05. Oh well. See what’s it’s talkin on goat and eBay

Skate shops are super hard to get a cop ! I don’t get it tho , I guess they go off of people that actually skate .
I've seen all types of winners at 510 in Berkeley. I don't think they discriminate at all.

I just moved to the Dallas area though. Does anyone know what the Nike SB raffle selection has been like in the DFW? I see 3 shops in the area with SB accounts - The Point, Magnolia and Geometric.

These are a 9/10

I'm definitely going to try and cop these. Calling some local skate shops in New England tomorrow morning...

Got asked to help with a script for some local promo on these. Actually had them in-hand today and maaaaan. I didn't realize how drastic the difference in shape was from the pics. The banana is GONE. OG slope is there, toe bumper slimmed down more, and it appears (to me anyway) that they're cut higher. Just a heads up though, the wings and heel tab are flimsy, soft rubber. Doesn't bother me in the slightest and should help with them digging into your Achilles, but I know how some of y'all can get with changes.

judging by those pics above the shape deff got that 99 J4 vibe imo
like i said before im curious to see some YT comparison vids with some of the 99 releases

Got asked to help with a script for some local promo on these. Actually had them in-hand today and maaaaan. I didn't realize how drastic the difference in shape was from the pics. The banana is GONE. OG slope is there, toe bumper slimmed down more, and it appears (to me anyway) that they're cut higher. Just a heads up though, the wings and heel tab are flimsy, soft rubber. Doesn't bother me in the slightest and should help with them digging into your Achilles, but I know how some of y'all can get with changes.

Like I said from the jump, I hope these are not a one off but a shoe we get multiple color ways in.

****ing beautiful

crazy how we needed sb to finally get rid of that banana shape.

these are a must for me. hoping i get lucky

Interesting how the tweaks to the mold to improve performance actually make the shoe look how it’s supposed to.

As of right this very second, I'm being told one color. With any luck, they're using this mold going forward.
That (them using this mold going forward) would make WAY TOO MUCH SENSE. We can dream though. *fingers crossed*

Back
Top Bottom