Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Wonder if a trade for WC3 would work with these. Really like them, but not mandatory to pay resell.

most skate shops are only doing in person raffles so this is looking probably be a resell release for me unless I can work something out on tradeblock

I’m sure this means supreme will also get these too but they don’t seem to ever announce when they get non collab sb releases, and they don’t drop them online either.

Differing release dates depending on store type for those who are on the hunt for these come release day.

Last edited:
FC70E9E0-A168-4C70-95D6-A6DB2BFA138D.jpeg

Beautiful booty shot

300.gif

These a retail or resell cop. Local usually holds me down so hopefully can snag one from them. Would really like 2.

Do we know the total stock number yet? Feel like these will be impossible to get.

the fact that these have a wider retailer release is promising. pricing coming down a little bit. if they get to $350 between now and the 21st im copping. Was able to find one local skate shop doing raffles but we'll see where that goes.

Canteen link doesn't resolve to the shoes and having trouble finding the listing. Any advice?

Back
Top Bottom