Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

One more for sz13 Gang!
33A1D0B8-0C8F-4E9C-85C9-DA2A3D530879.jpeg

The upper and collar really look great on these, no denying it. This is a shoe I'd want to rock a lot though and unless these drop down to low 3's which I highly doubt, I can't really justify $400 or $450 on this. They should really drop the same shoe in matching blue, gold and red with the same gray and sail upper and make a couple of them in higher numbers.

Sick of anything with good quality being a pipe dream to get unless you get VERY lucky in a raffle. In size 10.5-11 I can count on one hand how many raffles I've won in the past decade.

Tried to grab these for my son today and ended up with a L. I've never hit on a draw on SNKRS and probably never will lol shouldn't be this hard :smh:

These are fire ...I just pulled the trigger on a pair for 340... sucks to pay resale but I know prices will only go up from here.

That’s low compared to what I’ve seen in some of the fb groups I’m in (Canada). Saw an 11 go for $600 CAD earlier today which is roughly $438 USD

Fff, took so long to take my tweets off of private since I don't like having people viewing my stuff. Probably wasted a good 3-4 mins figuring out how to do it. Then I didn't know how to switch to video so I just did a gif instead. Not holding my breath since it seems like it was a speed thing and I maybe got it in 6 mins after the tweet
Got mine in 3 min after the tweet, still didn't win lol. Heard they only had like 40 pairs total or something like that

Back
Top Bottom