Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

I sold Fire Reds last year because lack of quality and cheap leather. These look more promising.
I went ahead and payed the ticket for these 10 minutes before the draw after I seen the stock numbers. 9 raffles and 2 SNKRS losses after let’s me know this was not a cake walk and somewhat justifies my choice. Now waiting for the “seller” to ship. Hurry up.

This release seems to be a few steps in the right direction when it comes to retro quality, the colorway is not for everyone but is nice change from the same old.
Yeah I’ve been asleep during every 4 release the last 3 years so I have no idea what I had been good or bad. I’ll take your word for it and these do look promising. Will probably pull the trigger soon

I sold Fire Reds last year because lack of quality and cheap leather. These look more promising.
I went ahead and payed the ticket for these 10 minutes before the draw after I seen the stock numbers. 9 raffles and 2 SNKRS losses after let’s me know this was not a cake walk and somewhat justifies my choice. Now waiting for the “seller” to ship. Hurry up.

This release seems to be a few steps in the right direction when it comes to retro quality, the colorway is not for everyone but is nice change from the same old.
I had 24? raffle entries and 16 snkrs accounts (friends , family, coworkers) Zero hits.

The most obvious flaw I’ve seen is the heel tab being significantly shorter than retails. Some fakes don’t have the suede shape done well either. The overall shape seems off too. They’re probably using the newer shape still

Retail from user here:
F459B6F4-919C-44A5-9DA2-83E6D0F9AD44.jpeg

Fake (supposedly the newest batch):
D75DEBA0-98A1-4DA9-97FA-BDCDB80D50A9.jpeg
This is my pic, and I had worn once already. Took out paper too, so the shape is honestly better than my pic shows. Weird angle too. But you’re right w the toecap suede shape and heel

I entered a billion raffles. Didn’t miss one and couldn’t cop. Who says puttin’ in work pays off? lol
Apparently Disney is making a movie inspired by true events called, “Puttin in Work And Takin It UP The ***: The Davey Magoo Story.”

I’m honored, but pissed at the same time.

…they’re not even paying me.

Will these ever drop again? Size 12 over $400 everywhere.. going wait another week and see what’s up before I pull the trigger …ebay and goat calling my name .. Gahh damn I hate this isssh

So GOAT seller accepted and confirmed my offer early Monday morning but still hasn't shipped. Seems odd to take that long to ship. Current price is less than 15 bucks more, so I don't see why he'd fail to complete the transaction. And once a seller confirms, aren't they obligated to ship? If they flake out, GOAT will offer up another pair? First time buying from GOAT so I have no clue. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom