Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

How is EVERYONE in here having the same issue from GOAT? That's crazy.
My order went from Seller packaging to order placed btw, I already know what that means.
Just cancel my order already.

How is EVERYONE in here having the same issue from GOAT? That's crazy.
My order went from Seller packaging to order placed btw, I already know what that means.
Just cancel my order already.

It’s because GOAT gives sellers extra time to ship shoes out for new releases…I’ve seen people say they’ve gotten up to an extra week to send new release shoes out before…Most of these sellers probably haven’t even gotten the shoes delivered to them yet…

GOAT has been super lax with this type of situation. I’ve had to complain & request a full refund when shoes had passed the expected ship date. They of course will tell you they will try to “find” you another pair of the price drops but will refund if the price rises higher what you paid. Shady…

Not sure why but it seems like the app has a ton of bad reviews , people saying the shoes are fake

From my own personal experience all pairs received have been legit (8 pairs) and since then I’ve offed 3 pairs to GOAT that passed their authenticators no problem.

I’ll post pics when my pair comes in next week

Last edited:
Crap...these are cheaper on SNKRDNK than I paid on Goat, but I'm not buying until I get my Goat refund, and by then I'm sure they will be way higher. So no one has had issues with dues & taxes buying from there?
Amazing to read this is how many hoops some people are jumping through today. Then I go into the Fieg thread and dudes are drinking their tears cause he’s doing a preorder.

Seems as if my sz 10 price keeps slowly dropping. Pairs selling for 325…
19FB2931-6DA1-4CBF-8B79-7E6F8CF54BD7.gif

Amazing to read this is how many hoops some people are jumping through today. Then I go into the Fieg thread and dudes are drinking their tears cause he’s doing a preorder.

I had to do a double take to make sure I was reading things right in there lol. Basically everything we've been begging for with Jordans, and dudes in there are mad about being able to guarantee a pair. :rofl:

I had to do a double take to make sure I was reading things right in there lol. Basically everything we've been begging for with Jordans, and dudes in there are mad about being able to guarantee a pair. :rofl:
they just mad seeing the resell go down with every pair that get preordered

47D44C18-8ED1-498B-BD5B-18A1D04117CF.jpeg

-extra padding is significant and definitely adds to the comfort in the back of the shoe

-all materials are nice, even the tongue

-the rubber back tab is definitely better than plastic if they’re gonna have it stick up that far. It’s so flimsy though, that I’m worried they might sag over time. I got rid of my psgs so I can’t compare, but from memory it seems more flimsy than those.

-incredible shape

Overall: 10/10

I suggest grabbing these while the price isn’t outrageous.

Back
Top Bottom