Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Giving this SNKRDUNK app a shot for the first time, never heard of them before. I placed my order on Sunday & my pair is now shipped for authentication.yesterday .

So far so good, hope everything comes out legit but I’m excited for them to come.

Keep this Gem underwrap long enough NT. Don’t want this blowing up

One of my guys that owns a resell shop my city . Said that there isn’t a big market for these or just Jordan’s in General in HK. They don’t really want Jordan’s. He said they be on them brons, Kobe’s , and KDs. Different culture over there I guess

also got shipping from goat from Hong Kong. Snkrdunk was mentioned in the complex sneakers podcast by stockx CEO as a competitor when topic came up of other options in the resale space.

So far, so good. I like the various updates I've been receiving. Can't wait to get them in hand.

Screenshot_20230329_040135_SNKRDUNK.jpg

I ordered on 3/20 from goat and the seller still hasn’t shipped smh :smh:

Did you open a ticket? That's the same day I had my order accepted, and I had to nag them numerous times for updates. They were tremendously unhelpful, however, ultimately in one day it moved multiple steps and is now being shipped to me.

Back
Top Bottom