Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

FBD676CE-BD75-41A3-91FF-F9C5BF4E4CB8.jpeg

Latest pickup ☘️

Took Goat over 3 weeks to deliver. Should’ve went with SNKRDUNK. They ended up coming from Korea anyways.

I was thinking of putting Red Laces in mine. Found my red laces from the Christmas LeBron 8s still bagged up because I would never change green on them.

Maybe I'll try it later. The stock colorway definitely has the most casual appeal, but I like people mixing flavors with shoes.

What's the general census on the box thing? I still have most of my boxes, but I had to get rid of some just to ship my shoes down from my parents house to mine. I know a lot of people get rid of their shoe boxes and use those clear containers now.

I liked the old Ikea thing that Steezy had back in the day, but my feet are too big for those. That's my main thinking for getting rid of my boxes because size 12s consume way too much space. I couldn't imagine if I was a 13 or higher.

What's the general census on the box thing? I still have most of my boxes, but I had to get rid of some just to ship my shoes down from my parents house to mine. I know a lot of people get rid of their shoe boxes and use those clear containers now.

I liked the old Ikea thing that Steezy had back in the day, but my feet are too big for those. That's my main thinking for getting rid of my boxes because size 12s consume way too much space. I couldn't imagine if I was a 13 or higher.

What IKEA thing? Got any pics?

Had to do a deep dive into his Flickr from back in the day and found pics. I still believe he mentioned finding it at IKEA, but looks like there was some custom installing at into the wall/closet. Always loved the Shoe trees built in aspect.
ksteezy shoe rack 1.jpg

ksteezy shoe rack 2.jpg
Building out closets right now. Where can I find this (I know IKEA but what)?

Back
Top Bottom