Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Just happy I bought these early after release as it's getting crazy out there. I mean if fakes were $40-$60 like they were awhile back, that would give people an option to buy an awesome shoe for cheap, but selling for basically retail and fooling people thinking they're buying authentics from loser resellers is really a problem.

Just happy I bought these early after release as it's getting crazy out there. I mean if fakes were $40-$60 like they were awhile back, that would give people an option to buy an awesome shoe for cheap, but selling for basically retail and fooling people thinking they're buying authentics from loser resellers is really a problem.

I’ll be a lot more concerned when/if the materials and colors ever match up. As long as they don’t, and you as a buyer do you due diligence, you’re fine.

That said, I am happy that I bought earlier and don’t have to deal with the chargeback purposes cause the fakes were more egregious. But also more so because I got in at the bottom of the market

Brothers in arms 😎

IMG_3226.jpeg

German site Kickz did a restock and to my amazement my wife hit. After getting stung this morning by UPS ( Thanks Brexit :emoji_rolling_eyes: ) for customs fees, I'm still f*cking chuffed to get these at retail

How much were the import taxes btw?

I’m beginning to wonder if we are getting another color way this year.

Back
Top Bottom