Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

My favorite release. Glad to have another pair on ice

IMG_1459.jpeg

This. He don’t know wtf he’s talking about. This lets you know he probably wears reps
I think it just goes to show Meek ain’t in the shoe game. He just sees a cool Colorway of 4s that he doesn’t have, but he thinks he knows the market.

He’s just not informed, but once again “Who does Meek Mill buy sneakers from?” Is right up there with “Where is Ja Rule to make sense of all this?”

Wow…Meek is modern day Ja. Lots of similarities to those two. Careers were never the same after they went toe to toe with the biggest rapper in the world.

Dude needs to fire his stylist if this is the case. Meek not exactly known for style. Dude out here trying to wear turtlenecks. Lol

he isnt hiring stylist to tell them what to wear. hes hiring "stylists" to buy the most expensive version of the same fits hes been wearing since he left philly :lol:

I seen Meek in Barneys a couple times when I was there. He be walking around looking lost as hell. Was in the elevator with him one time, said nice coat (Fendi long coat) and he looked at it and said in a low *** voice “tHaNksS”. :lol:

That GotSole white dude is the lamest bamma I’ve ever seen from the few videos I’ve watched… straight up Herb 😕

Back
Top Bottom