Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Phriend, the keyword is “hopeful”. Damn some negative energy in this thread. Ya’ll be nice to one another, L8.
No I just meant if there is a re-release what info would you be looking for? Surely there will be some pairs from the past year dropped, even if these aren’t. There’s an app. I’d be checking it in the morning like the corporate overlords expect you to. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Was contemplating unDS'ing these yesterday, pulled em out and put a couple fits together etc. However, crazy to say as a massive 4s fan (reason I put in for them), but I've gone off these.

My pair have a sick side profile in hand, but I'm not feeling them on foot, top-down view, and am conflicted on whether to keep them.

Right now my most enjoyable 4 is the AMM4s followed by my 2019 BC4s.

What size are you :lol:

My AMM4s are just sitting there, and I didnt keep the other 4s you mentioned. I love the honesty though. If you are t feeling a shke you arent feeling it.

What size are you :lol:

My AMM4s are just sitting there, and I didnt keep the other 4s you mentioned. I love the honesty though. If you are t feeling a shke you arent feeling it.
UK 11 / US 12.

Yeah, it's just the truth man. I was pumped to hit on KITH but just lost that energy since. I try re-lacing/styling them and viewing others' on foot pics to try and recreate what I'm seeing but still conflicted on them. Obvs know their appeal which is why I haven't sold them already... but been toying with it (like these posts show) on and off for a couple months now.

Was contemplating unDS'ing these yesterday, pulled em out and put a couple fits together etc. However, crazy to say as a massive 4s fan (reason I put in for them), but I've gone off these.

My pair have a sick side profile in hand, but I'm not feeling them on foot, top-down view, and am conflicted on whether to keep them.

Right now my most enjoyable 4 is the AMM4s followed by my 2019 BC4s.
bc 4s timeless. im wearing those nonstop as well

Not everyone has to like the same shoes. If they are not doing it for you, dump them and buy what you like.

this isnt the first time I've heard someone say they like a shoe but not wear it because they dont like the top down view. I dont think thats ever been an issue for me thankfully. When the shoes are on feet all i see is the whole fit coming together.

If you don’t like the military’s I can’t see liking these on feet. I personally love the shape, the comfort, the colorblocking. But I grew up wearing these colors at my schools. Green isn’t a popular color on Jordans. I rarely see anyone in green Jordans in the wild

I haven't worn my pair yet, but need to pull em out and see what yal talking about.... but, Im ready for the military blues, I hope they do those right 🤞 randomly found this top down pic from 2016. These the 2012s QC was crazy, right shoe had perfect shape, left was off... materials meh, no n/a on the tab...
I'm definitely doubling.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230920-001228.png
    Screenshot_20230920-001228.png
    671.9 KB · Views: 438
this isnt the first time I've heard someone say they like a shoe but not wear it because they dont like the top down view. I dont think thats ever been an issue for me thankfully. When the shoes are on feet all i see is the whole fit coming together.
I feel that way about my 85 Neutral Greys sometimes.

Love that shoe, but sometimes the toe box looks weird from the top down.

I feel that way about my 85 Neutral Greys sometimes.

Love that shoe, but sometimes the toe box looks weird from the top down.
Fix the toebox then. First thing I do when I get 1’s or Air Ships is iron the toe box down to look correctly OG.

Attachments

• IMG_6466.jpeg
    IMG_6466.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 533
Back
Top Bottom