Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Wait, so they refunded you but didn't require that you send them back? People gorging on the prices of these things, wow.

That’s exactly what happened.
IMG_8088.jpeg

Wait, so they refunded you but didn't require that you send them back? People gorging on the prices of these things, wow.

It happens alot and the seller loses no money either...eBay ends up eating the cost because they want to uphold the "integrity" of the whole authenticity guarantee process... With the amount of business they're doing, a full refund is nothing to them.

They know some sellers are gonna be misleading and they know their authenticators are gonna miss things, so they don't want an influx of returns or unsatisfied customers or the system kinda crumbles.

They bluff you with the "seller doesn't accept refunds" or the 10-20% refund, but they know some buyers will just file chargebacks so they acquiesce after playing hardball.

It happens alot and the seller loses no money either...eBay ends up eating the cost because they want to uphold the "integrity" of the whole authenticity guarantee process... With the amount of business they're doing, a full refund is nothing to them.

They know some sellers are gonna be misleading and they know their authenticators are gonna miss things, so they don't want an influx of returns or unsatisfied customers or the system kinda crumbles.

They bluff you with the "seller doesn't accept refunds" or the 10-20% refund, but they know some buyers will just file chargebacks so they acquiesce after playing hardball.
Makes sense now. So somehow I pretty much bought these for like $75, all because a guy tried to finesse me. With another pair now on ice, I can’t complain at all. LN3 for the ones that care.

Last edited:
Ebay customer service FTW. I haven’t had that happen with shoes but with other items over the years.
Glad the NTer had a nice come up but eBay customer service is complete dog 💩 and that’s complimenting them

If you made robots with no brains, outsourced them to Middle East, ran tequila thru an IV into the robot, it would be an improvement for them

Sadly they’re still superior to StockX/goat for most things 🤣

Glad the NTer had a nice come up but eBay customer service is complete dog 💩 and that’s complimenting them

If you made robots with no brains, outsourced them to Middle East, ran tequila thru an IV into the robot, it would be an improvement for them

Sadly they’re still superior to StockX/goat for most things 🤣

i got lucky then, i dont think I've ever had an issue with Ebay that didnt end in me getting a free product

Ugh I need to stop messing around and just grab already. Who got da trustworthy eBay link on a 7.5/8?

Ugh I need to stop messing around and just grab already. Who got da trustworthy eBay link on a 7.5/8?

I FINALLY pulled the trigger about 2 weeks ago.
Owner of 20 pairs of 4’s.
Oldest pair is from 2013.
The SB’s are more comfortable than ANY pair I own.
I randomly take a shoe out the box just to rub on the tongue padding. Typed all that to say its worth it if you value IV’s like I do.

Idk how yo post links on here, but Ebay has a few size 8’s for around $400.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom