nike sb X SPoT premium dunk mids "moats"

Originally Posted by barry

Originally Posted by PumpLance

I bet out of 100 pairs after friends and family, SPOT only sold like 30 pairs to the public... I'm just guessing. I think I'm one of the only Mid fans out there but the pics are ugly. Congrats to the kids that will sell these for lots of money. Hopefully it'll turn out like the Jacks release and sell for 3X the amout right away, than after a year you can cop for close to retail.
19 pairs were for sale in shop. When they went on sale they had no 9.5, 10 or 10.5....rumor is they sold another 30 pairs online. Sad thing is after Spot sold out in shop, employees were offering their pairs up for sale at 3-4X retail!!!! They did this right in the shop! This after telling people 100 pairs would be for sale to the public. SPOT has become a very shady shop. Use to be cool , but those days are long gone. Tampa heads, hit up Westside or Southern Boarder for your SB needs....screw Spot

It's a shame that who-ever organized this collab @ Spot didn't do anything about it. I understand selling to employee's first when the shipmentcomes in. One per employee would be fair of SPOT but not to family members, that's lame. But when employee's offer their shoes for 3x's theamount to CUSTOMERS IN STORE ... that's BS! Ef SPOT, I will never order from again even though they are one of the few that don't mark up retail. When Jacks in HB had their colab, I waited in line at 5am only to find a sign posted that shoes will release at 6pm. At 8am the shop opened and said to comeback later but than they released their SB Classic's at 11am. It's BS when it comes to one store releases. Alife pulled some S--- when they did thefirst Ballouts too. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!!!!!

The SPoT sucks. I haven't been back to that place since the lunar release. Worst employees and worst store. I'm glad there shoe is ugly. Yes i'msalty.

no matter how limited or what the color is, dunk mids suck in comfort. i wouldnt wear a pair even if someone gave me a pair of dunk mids, any dunk mids

Originally Posted by Niteridr75

The SPoT sucks. I haven't been back to that place since the lunar release. Worst employees and worst store. I'm glad there shoe is ugly. Yes i'm salty.
Hey Darren, good to see you again. Send a message to my ez-box with your number I don't have it anymore.

Shadyness like this takes place at most stores out in NYC so get used to it.

Yes, there are still a handful of good spot left, but that's because they're new...give it time and greed sets in though.

that was one of the hardest posts to read ever. and I spend a lot of time in the jordan forum, so that's saying a lot.
as far as the kicks, they are nothing special. more feed to the hypebeasts.
in regards to "SPoT" they sound like yet another addition to the downfall of skateboarding as the counter culture powerhouse it once was.. but whatdo you expect in FL where people can't even vote

Originally Posted by thatmidsson

i cant post pics gimmie some help here guys therese pictures of thses up on the ebay and theskateparkoftampa.com these dropped friday only there and there were only 100 pairs of these! crazy there called moats after the moat out front of the skate park that theres this race in every year for the skate parks pro and am contest which is like the biggest am in the industry doing well or even descent in this contest almost always will turn you pro, i actually said sumthin about these on a post about the donatello dunks cuz i never saw the samples. spots been one of the biggest supporters of sb's even when alot of places were on the fence and look where its got the guys there now one of the biggest online skate retail shops in the world. thses shoes are one of a kind for sure. and on those donatellos a rep told my boy that those arent tmnt dunks at all and wont be a pack for all those tmnt fans like myself and as for the michaelangelo? dunk low pic ( that looks spelled wrong whatever ) it very might be representing allll the turtles if you remember in the very very original cartoon all the turtles wore the same colored headband, a red color, i think that might be whats up though i was really hoping for a shredder blazer black base with a purple toe cap maybe the tongue too! grey laces purple heel grey "NIKE" and best metal grey swoosh for the razor things hes got like the kruggers back to the moats for real just 100 pair 50 pair sold online and 50 pair for the store, which was crazy cuz after the park employees friends fam and stuff there was like just like 20 pair for the public to buy which sucked cuz there was deff way more people waitin for em but you shouldnt have slept guys i was there at like 7 they dont even open till 12.... wow that looks really long. oh well sorry no pics guys

OMGZ! NIKE SB DUNKS!

exactly why SB is dead.

i gotta c them on somebody feet but im pretty sure its gonna be a pass for me

hey now jibbycanoe why you gotta hate on FLA? Anyway the shoes are ugly but if you have ever seen this moat they make these kids run through, it look prettymuch as nasty as the shoes. I went out there last minute tryin to cop a pair to sell, but they are garbage, saw one employee flip them for 260 right in frontof me. It's amazing how you can get that much hype on such an ugly shoe just by making a limited amount.

yea yea yea people are haters..... sorry iam not the best blog poster there is.... yea sucks the shoes ugly i would have loved to have seen it with like thespot logo on the tongue or heel sumthin simple not some bo bo color way. and sorry i got excited about a dunk that ive been hearing about from my boys thatwork there for over a year now, and that represents the place where i grew up actually skateboarding...

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

did these ever make it to their online store?
yeah they put up a fsr at 9am on friday. they were gone in minutes, had my sz in the cart but let it go due to ugliness

those things are straight ugly in picture and i bet theyre ugly in person too. id rather walk barefoot on tacs.

1209263336304.gif

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom