Nike SB x Supreme Tennis Classic

Yikes... A supreme shoe that looks bad... does that finally equate to a lowly selling shoe?? We can only hope

If these weren't a Supreme X Nike Collab they would son sale for like $19.99 hahaha people are going to hype these up.. 

If these weren't a Supreme X Nike Collab they would son sale for like $19.99 hahaha people are going to hype these up.. 
true but thats maybe the beauty of this collab, non of the colors are really jumping at me but retail will probably be decent no more than $70 which is a great entry price for supreme footwear

Fairly nice in my view...Kind of reminds me of the early days of Nike SB when Reese Forbes and a couple of the other guys were getting flowed with vintage models, stacked with the Zoom Air insoles, and then skating them hard...

I might go in for a couple of the color-ups depending on what the price is looking like...Hopefully around $100 or below but who knows...

Supreme is a funny thing to me, def love hate...They can go a do something so stupid like releasing a Rolex No Date Sub with "**** EM" on the dial for a huge amount of cash, or those terrible collabs with Timberland a few years back... Then they turn around and drop something smooth like these for what is looking like a fairly low key price...I'll always be down for a T-Shirt or Hoodie but they are nothing like the brand I was flowing back in the late 90's...

Back
Top Bottom