Nike Shox Hyperballer

67797a4ajw6dcc46da9ggj.jpg

nike-hyper-2011.jpg

i told myself i would never wear shox again, but these have caught my eye 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

looks like they did something different with the shox column's.. is there air in there? anyone have anymore info?

67797a4ajw6dcc46da9ggj.jpg

nike-hyper-2011.jpg

i told myself i would never wear shox again, but these have caught my eye 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

looks like they did something different with the shox column's.. is there air in there? anyone have anymore info?

I actually like......Hyperfuse 2011 upper with shox....in terms of looks, they are decent imo!...also looks like they used the shox pattern/shape from some of the kicks they used for the womens cross training line....like the Shox Bella:

086587.jpg

but from the grey/red ones, looks like the recent "fusion" that has been going on with a combination of the shox column and air like from this example of the NZ

B053P_SP234_10_JH0TZb

B053P_SP234_10_JH0TZ

I actually like......Hyperfuse 2011 upper with shox....in terms of looks, they are decent imo!...also looks like they used the shox pattern/shape from some of the kicks they used for the womens cross training line....like the Shox Bella:

086587.jpg

but from the grey/red ones, looks like the recent "fusion" that has been going on with a combination of the shox column and air like from this example of the NZ

B053P_SP234_10_JH0TZb

B053P_SP234_10_JH0TZ

Brad Miller, Tayshaun Prince, and Al Jefferson are also Shox users. That Air-infused Shox was on the recent Shox NZ Air Attack releases as well.

Back
Top Bottom