nike-air-shox-hyperballer-hypershox-grey-red-white-2-600x450.jpg

nike-air-shox-hyperballer-hypershox-grey-red-white-1-600x450.jpg

nike-air-shox-hyperballer-hypershox-grey-red-white-4-600x450.jpg

nike-air-shox-hyperballer-hypershox-grey-red-white-5-600x450.jpg

nike-air-shox-hyperballer-hypershox-grey-red-white-3-600x450.jpg

nike-air-shox-hyperballer-hypershox-grey-red-white-6-600x450.jpg

nike-air-shox-hyperballer-hypershox-grey-red-white-8-600x450.jpg

nike-air-shox-hyperballer-hypershox-grey-red-white-7-600x450.jpg

Had to quote these.... Damn these are hot.
pimp.gif
I wanna see that blk/red/olive colorway.

The white based shox look pretty dope to me, but for $160 these aren't going to sell. Hope to get a pair on heavy discount or outlet...if not, oh well.

The white based shox look pretty dope to me, but for $160 these aren't going to sell. Hope to get a pair on heavy discount or outlet...if not, oh well.

Does anybody got the specs??? Only way I could see my self copping is if theses have a zoom unit in the forefoot. Zoom+ Fuse+ Air Shox = a solid ball shoe

Does anybody got the specs??? Only way I could see my self copping is if theses have a zoom unit in the forefoot. Zoom+ Fuse+ Air Shox = a solid ball shoe

I won't end up ballin in these, but man... That side view is something beautiful...
pimp.gif

An all blue base, with that side piece orange and the sockliner/inner boot orange.... White heel/shox.....

Godamn.... Just the thought of that

I won't end up ballin in these, but man... That side view is something beautiful...
pimp.gif

An all blue base, with that side piece orange and the sockliner/inner boot orange.... White heel/shox.....

Godamn.... Just the thought of that

I remember when the BB4's released, this kid in my class got them.  Someone asked him how they felt and he said they made him jump higher and run faster.  We gave him the 
indifferent.gif
, and told him they didn't.  He sounded like an idiot.

I remember when the BB4's released, this kid in my class got them.  Someone asked him how they felt and he said they made him jump higher and run faster.  We gave him the 
indifferent.gif
, and told him they didn't.  He sounded like an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom