Nike SKYPOSITE

Originally Posted by BP the owner

via kenlu
20090918-20090918-DSC_7785.uU6BkzhyrU2r.jpg

trying to find a full size pic...

interesting...samples say 'lunarposite'.

this shoe is so weird it just might work, the last decision is gonna be on our feet.... blue/ CF/ eggplants/ kryptonates should be good money .....

^translucent smoke midsole/outsole like the blacked out 1/2 cents would be, unless thats what youre talking about.

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

da amares drop in dec.
can somebody close to hoh pick those up for me for retail and shipping.....hate hoh drops.....unless they're not a hoh drop.....
nerd.gif

Expensive, unoriginal design, sub-par cushioning for the price,.

This shoe represents everything that's wrong with Nike Basketball.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

via kenlu
20090918-20090918-DSC_7785.uU6BkzhyrU2r.jpg

trying to find a full size pic...

Thanks for the pic. That ashy midsole is kinda killing it for me... hopefully the finished product is better.

I feel like Nike will go hard on the colorways / PE's to try to make this work..

this is still a game time desicion shoe to me.

Nike if yall reading this just try to do something a lil differnt with the midsole thats all

these shoes are looking good, if yall can change the midsole it can go from good to GREAT!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Kadilac7

WOW!! I just want the insole!

I was trying to wait to buy up foam lites for cheap just for the insoles but they havent been that available and the prices havent dropped much.
Once these hit stores, wait, are these in stores?
nerd.gif
. I'll ask to try them on, then I'll just slip the insoles into my Vansor something
laugh.gif

damn dudes went hard and copped out, they really need to hook this shoe up with some colorways though, i need to see these in person to

see wats good

the Blue ones aren't THAT bad.... But, if I have to say that bout a shoe, I dont want em

Back
Top Bottom