Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

SNKRS keeping it real with another F'up. The latest update has removed the 11 lows from the app. #smh

Anyone having issues with the SNKRS app not staying logged in?

Seems like everytime I go to open it I have to sign in like you do the first time you open it.

Last edited:
Anyone having issues with the SNKRS app not staying logged in?

Seems like everytime I go to open it I have to sign in like you do the first time you open it.

Are you running beta software on your phone? I had a similar issue when I downloaded iOS 10 beta on my iPhone.

Are you running beta software on your phone? I had a similar issue when I downloaded iOS 10 beta on my iPhone.

I'm running the current version of iOS (9.3.5) haven't ever ran beta 10. Now that I think about it, the issue did seem to start around the time I got 3.5, wonder if it's somehow screwing things up. Just noticed it's not just the SNKRS app, the Nike+ Fuel app does the same thing. Wonder what the deal is...

i just opened the nike + app and saw they rsvp me a shoe.......... And it was the roeshe 2
eyes.gif

I keep getting an error whenever I try to cart a shoe. Keeps telling me to try again later. Wtf

I still get errors for payment methods... Can't add PayPal, doesn't accept my card, loops me over and over... Worked flawlessly before the Android release.

Anyone get anything reserved for them that is actually worth reserving, or do they just reserve lame kicks that are ultimately easily available?

Anyone get anything reserved for them that is actually worth reserving, or do they just reserve lame kicks that are ultimately easily available?

I got a notification to reserve the Jordan 12 Nylon today. They only gave me until 5 pacific. Didn't bite. Feel like I got enough 12s.

Back
Top Bottom