Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

My snkrs finally started working but I have to manually type in the address every time... Entry for the 6s was already entered and I didn't even hit a button but when I went for gs it asked me to type everything in.

When you guys open or refresh ur snkrs app does it load fast or take a min? My app takes 1min to load w/ the wheelspin whenever I open or refresh. But when I delete/reinstall the app it opens fast initially the first time I open it, but goes back to the 1min load again whenever I open/refresh after. Been like this since I can remember.

Smh, can't even open snkrs stashed. Everything enabled, still no location connection.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-12-08-44-48.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-12-08-44-48.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 679
Does snkrs still do that little intro everytime you open the app for anyone?
I just noticed the intro isn't there anymore and it just loads right up

my snkrs was stuck on the loading spinning wheel too. went ahead and DM'd @teamnike on twitter with my NikePlus email and they resolved the issue.

apparently my account was missing a screen name. hope this helps.

Anybody else get that free Nike by you upgrade access for the Pegasus 33? At first when I carted, it was $0 for the shoe and shipping. I was trippin.. then when I hit purchase it gave me an error. Can’t cart it it anymore without errors.

Get more traffic violations than the shoes. These type of Easter egg hunt are never a good idea unless you are walking distance of the spot.
I'll go if they are available in my city lol

Also, this morning snkrs had trouble loading the payment page for me and if I got pass that it shows the sneaker pulse icon for a few seconds then gave error. Either they didn't have much stock of the Kyrie restock or the app was glitching on me. Woke up for nothing. :smh:

I remember reading online sometime during the last month or two that they would be decommissioning SNKRS on the nike.com website due to bots abusing the web version of the site. I believe you can only buy from snkrs using a mobile device, it's not longer available on the web, for purchase. I imagine they will keep the SNKRS calendar and all that but will no longer function during releases like it previously did.
I meant they need to turn on Snkrs for web for hyped releases. That way I don't have to worry about the snkrs app and will actually be able to enter for the sacai's (and more importantly the Travis 6s).

Anyone elses sneakers eu app on latest ios running slow? News feed doesnt update on time and im missing drops

anyone else stuck on the loading screen? no matter what I do it just has that spinning loading page. I deleted the app, restarted my phone. Cant get anything to show

I swear snkrs is random! No draw for these so i was able to cop but missed travis 1’s which were a draw

Attachments

• CD7085A7-BDF5-4983-B3D3-0A005704566E.png
    CD7085A7-BDF5-4983-B3D3-0A005704566E.png
    547.9 KB · Views: 13,067
Even if you can deactivate your acct online ... it’s a moot point cause when you re-download or reactivate it will connect to the former archive by way of your number used to authorize the initial profile or through your payment info. If the idea is to delete the old acct in order to create an entirely new acct (and get out of whatever purgatory Nike has the acct in) then just deactivating it would seem not a good look.

anyone else stuck on the loading screen? no matter what I do it just has that spinning loading page. I deleted the app, restarted my phone. Cant get anything to show
It's been doing that for weeks now. Nike Customer service don't even know what's going on either. I've been using my Ipad as a result.

Even if you can deactivate your acct online ... it’s a moot point cause when you re-download or reactivate it will connect to the former archive by way of your number used to authorize the initial profile or through your payment info. If the idea is to delete the old acct in order to create an entirely new acct (and get out of whatever purgatory Nike has the acct in) then just deactivating it would seem not a good look.

But you can’t deactivate it online, and then open a new account with the same old phone number correct? There’s nothing wrong with my account besides never winning a single draw since its app launch.

Back
Top Bottom