Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

not trying at all is an automatic loss even before the kicks drop.

Tried for the Pine Greens this morning, was rewarded with an L. I would have preferred another couple hours of sleep.

I copped both the original releases of the Element 87, but since then I haven't hit on anything. SNKRS even gave me a "didn't get 'em" for the international 12s...which never sold out...

Didn’t read whole thread but why is it when I’m not on WiFi at home does everything go from coming soon to sold out instantly? I mean it never shows the price like it should it just goes to sold out. If I’m home which is very rare as I work most Saturday’s it doesn’t do this to me and at least I can click on the price and have a chance. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled and still get the same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Didn’t read whole thread but why is it when I’m not on WiFi at home does everything go from coming soon to sold out instantly? I mean it never shows the price like it should it just goes to sold out. If I’m home which is very rare as I work most Saturday’s it doesn’t do this to me and at least I can click on the price and have a chance. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled and still get the same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Its doesnt do this for me on Verizon. I get peivd just like on wifi.

If you ever need to change/update a PayPal password that is connected to a Nike+ account , make sure you delete the PayPal account off of NDC/Apps *BEFORE* changing the password . Do NOT change the password of a PayPal account while actively attached to a Nike+ account .

There’s currently a bug with Nike+ accounts which saves old PayPal info after deleting the payment method . This causes errors when trying to re-add that same PayPal account (with new pw) back onto Nike+ through the apps or browser .

1) Delete PayPal from Nike+ account
2) Update password on PayPal
3) Re-add PayPal to Nike+ account

This will save you a few weeks of time and useless banter with the Nike “Elite” customer service team .

Last edited:
Not sure what's up with the NIke app, will not work on my home wifi and only data. Not sure why my stuff would be blocked, never used a bot or anything.

C5A48A20-0044-4A2B-96FB-C1D4E2DAE40B.jpeg

Best box ever

Jordan 9 concord boot box btw

I noticed something interesting when I hit on The Draw and I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this also because it has happened twice now with the same account.

When I hit on the Acronym Pink earlier this year, my Purchases tab was populated with previous shoes I had gotten. Anytime I missed the app was not displaying anything under purchases. Like my session wasn't sync'd correctly with the server or something.

When I hit on the FOG SA, same thing, everything looked great on the Purchases tab.

Was wondering if anyone else noticed anything like that?

I noticed something interesting when I hit on The Draw and I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this also because it has happened twice now with the same account.

When I hit on the Acronym Pink earlier this year, my Purchases tab was populated with previous shoes I had gotten. Anytime I missed the app was not displaying anything under purchases. Like my session wasn't sync'd correctly with the server or something.

When I hit on the FOG SA, same thing, everything looked great on the Purchases tab.

Was wondering if anyone else noticed anything like that?
I’ve only hit once but I never paid attention to previous purchased screen. If there is a correlation I’d delete this. LMAO

The snkrs app and ndc are still so buggy, I don’t think there’s any rhyme or reason. Some days it shows past purchases or orders properly, some days my saved payment methods (gift cards) dissapears. Sometimes my Face/touch ID or password is not enabled or simply doesn’t let me log in, even though I haven’t changed my password.
Sometimes the “Notify Me” buttons reset, some days they revert back to being enabled. Notifications often do not work, other times they’re fine. Some days my “Favorites” all dissapears, other times only a few or none show.
Today, couldn’t enter the af1 raffle due to errors. Tried deleting app, reinstall, clear caches/cookies. Restart devices. Switch to only data or WiFi. Etc..
Snkrs desktop just shows a blank box when I try to login. Now the app after the flashy new (useless) splash page, just shows a “Access Denied” page.

/end rant.

Have problems with the snkrs app every time I try to purchase a shoe on release day message error occurred please try again what should I do?

The exact locations for the drops are Cocolo Ramen Mitte in Berlin, Quai de Valmy in Paris, and Brick Lane Yard in London.

for the Snkrs Stash

Yeah not gonna be able to make Brick Lane. Ive heard nike x travis scott will be restocked at some point but im just after FOG 1s

The exact locations for the drops are Cocolo Ramen Mitte in Berlin, Quai de Valmy in Paris, and Brick Lane Yard in London.

for the Snkrs Stash

Looks like Bluetooth enabled too. I was spoofing with iTools for an hour and it wouldn’t load the page to cop.

Back
Top Bottom