Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Oh wow... I ve stopped purchasing from Nike for ages

and found out about this access code thing just while checking my email...

not bad

Has anyone used a code that wasn't sent to their personal account? Got 1 sent to my wife's and I want to use it on mine. I just don't want any problems.

it might be nice to have a survey to see how many have the app and how many are waiting??????

Doesn't make sense since you can't update the survey

What is the difference between this and colorways? colorways are not up dated or added to a voting poll once the poll is made before a shoe has finished releasing.

it just gives you an Idea of how many people are IN and how many are waiting Today and maybe tomorrow

this might put a Halt to the "i'm waiting for a code", " I have and hope nobody else gets a code"

What is the difference between this and colorways? colorways are not up dated or added to a voting poll once the poll is made before a shoe has finished releasing.

it just gives you an Idea of how many people are IN and how many are waiting Today and maybe tomorrow

this might put a Halt to the "i'm waiting for a code", " I have and hope nobody else gets a code"
I think he means people can't change their votes.

IE I could vote that I don't have a code then get a code the next day, but I couldn't go back and change my vote in the poll to indicate that.

I think he means people can't change their votes.
IE I could vote that I don't have a code then get a code the next day, but I couldn't go back and change my vote in the poll to indicate that.

Bingo.

Can you create a new vote every time a new release drops?  So in between drops we can see who has it and who doesn't.  Seems troublesome but just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom