Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

I ain't even notice that dudes shirt haha
So many quiet lurkers on here, we have no idea who they are

I go this from nikestore twitter about not receiving the number for authentication. this is from the help page about adding a phone number. send the text and see if it goes through if it comes back unable to send need to contact carrier and have them enable it on your number

Ensure you have the ability to receive text messages from SMS Short codes. Some devices have this feature disabled and mobile carriers have this feature blocked. You can test if blocking is in place by sending a text to the NIKE short code 730-67 with the word HELP in the body. You should receive a response from NIKE within a few seconds which proves you can receive text messages from NIKE's SMS short code. If no response is received, blocking is in place and you should contact you carrier for additional troubleshooting. See below for a list of carrier contacts:
  • Verizon: 1 (800) 837-4966
  • AT&T: 1 (800) 331-0500
  • Sprint: 1 (888) 211-4727
  • T-Mobile: 1 (877) 453-1304
this is a link to the whole overview for you as well http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answ...a_id/61982?cp=usns_twit_020916_dtc_cs_ja23912

Does somebody have a snkrs kove poster thry want to sell me? Pm me

BTW I went to the last hour in Chicago... And the first thing the guy did was apologize. He said the allocation isn't done with the thought in mind that sneakerheads will be in there grabbing certain stock so it's not evenly distributed hour by hour.

BTW I went to the last hour in Chicago... And the first thing the guy did was apologize. He said the allocation isn't done with the thought in mind that sneakerheads will be in there grabbing certain stock so it's not evenly distributed hour by hour.

I'm glad I didn't waste my time going. 3 outta 4 days is enough for me.

Yea that's retrokid. He's part of the main people who do SNKRS app. He said the android port definitely ****** things up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom