Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

I have missed on the last 3 SNRKS drops that i have tried. All go the same way "I'm sorry we encountered an error" about 10 times...then by the time it loads only sizes left are below a 7. I have never got through on a hyped release.

Got 'em earlier today on SNKRS! Anyone else lol?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171118-112609.png
    Screenshot_20171118-112609.png
    307.2 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20171118_125623.png
    IMG_20171118_125623.png
    369.2 KB · Views: 99
is snkrs all messed up for anyone else? when i try to cop anything and go click the pricetag to bring up the next screen it tells me error

@atdizzel ... also got a ton of error messages with the app.

before during the offwhite drop? or currently? currently, i cant cop anything from the snkrs app. when i click the price tag i get a sorry there was an error etc. i can cop the same shoe if i go to nike.com and buy it thru nike desktop.

during the drop got a ton of errors through the app and when I went to desktop got the black bar issue (hindsight should just cleared cookies and probably coulda checked out on desktop).... after the release I was able to cart with both app and desktop versions.

before during the offwhite drop? or currently? currently, i cant cop anything from the snkrs app. when i click the price tag i get a sorry there was an error etc. i can cop the same shoe if i go to nike.com and buy it thru nike desktop.

During. You had to scroll down to the second module with the price to add to cart.

IMG_0669.jpg
Is it just me or did they just set a limit on the number of gift cards I can add? I think I used to be able to add up to ten. Now I'm trying to add a third, and it says that I've "reached the limit for gift cards".
So I think I know the issue I've been having with adding gift cards. I logged into my acct using snkrs on an android phone and saw that previously used up gift cards were still showing under my payment method. Which was the reason I was unable to add more to my acct.
it seems that on my iOS devices, $0 balance cards after being used are not showing up, so I am unable to remove them to make space to add new ones. So what I did was remove them from the android phone and then I was able to add new gift cards. In previous iOS versions I was able to do this.

anyone else get this "Member Only Shopping Access Pass" to the grove?

wonder if they will have something special these dates..:nerd:

anyone else get this "Member Only Shopping Access Pass" to the grove?

wonder if they will have something special these dates..:nerd:

not to the grove ... since i'm in nyc but got it through 12/29. special as in laceless vapormaxes (yes) ... special as in KAWS 4 or OWs (nah).

Don't see anything specifically about the Nike+ app, so...

Ever since they did the update/revamp of the app and changed reservations to your profile rather than inbox, I haven't gotten a SINGLE reservation. Granted, I don't stay signed in most of the time...and I have forgotten to check on some days...but you used to be able to see that you were reserved something and you missed the time slot.

Also, does anyone else get the SAME "Welcome to the Nike app" message EVERY single time you log in? It's so annoying.

As for the SNKRS app...I always use my desktop now because I get nothing but errors on my phone.

Don't see anything specifically about the Nike+ app, so...

Ever since they did the update/revamp of the app and changed reservations to your profile rather than inbox, I haven't gotten a SINGLE reservation. Granted, I don't stay signed in most of the time...and I have forgotten to check on some days...but you used to be able to see that you were reserved something and you missed the time slot.

Also, does anyone else get the SAME "Welcome to the Nike app" message EVERY single time you log in? It's so annoying.

As for the SNKRS app...I always use my desktop now because I get nothing but errors on my phone.

Being logged into your account helps but its mostly random in terms getting reservations.

Why do you not stay logged into your account?

Bad signal at my house (where I'm most likely to use the app), bad wifi. Just seems like a waste of phone resources for the most part.

tigo0240 tigo0240 .... i hadn't gotten a reserve for anything since the last update BUT low and behold the last couple of weeks I got the SF1 and the shadow 1 knits. During the holiday i picked up a couple of pairs through sneakers (AM1 obsidians, Humaras, and a cancellation of the lemon/lime AJ1s). Previously, if I went a couple of months without a reserve I would just delete the app and redownload after a day or so -- and I seemed to get a reserve within a couple of weeks of doing this. I rarely try on the app anymore on release day as the errors are annoying (plus desktop goes live a minute before).

Anyone have any luck with getting in for the Nike Maker experience for this week in NYC?
My understanding is that it is invite only. You need to receive a message from Nike with the access code in order to sign up for the session.

Does anyone know why every time I go into the SNKRS app the shoes I have selected as notify me, are no longer listed as notify me. I have to manually do it every time I open the app.

I am logged in as well.

Snkrs app is straight trash now
I don’t know what happened
Maybe it’s just me
I’m not saying that based on missing drops or anything
Everything I notify doesn’t stay notify
Like dude above I have to keep checking it
Shoes disappear and reappear all the time
I have to always log out and log in for stuff to work
I never get any notifications
When something drops I always get errors
Shipping error, payment error, sorry encounter an error......
I think it’s bots
They have taken over the app
Us humans have no chance lol

I stopped using the app and strictly use desktop. It's been garbage since the overhaul. It was never great but now I get no notifications, no reserves, errors on top of errors...

Back
Top Bottom