Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

what does this site have to do with SNKRs? Site is extremely sketchy looking, stay away.
How is it sketchy looking bro. Everyone always wants to hate on someone trying to do something positive with their life. I've bought 2 pairs of shoes from them and had no issues whatsoever. And I posted here because people who use snkrs app more than likely buy shoes so I figured I would share a site I found that has done me right twice and I am going to order from them again this Friday. They will produce original receipts for all of their sneakers of you request it and theu send photocopies of the original receipt when you buy shoes from them. Just because someone doesn't spend thousands of dollars on some high end ridiculous website doesn't mean that they're sketchy. I emailed them before I ordered the first time and theyou responded immediately and answered all of my questions and even worked with me on the price of the first pair I bought from them. I just figured someone else might want to know about a site other than ebay or kixify or goat where the prices are so high it's almost laughable. Guess I should've figured most people would hate on them or talk ****. It's always the ones not doing anything in their own lives that like to shoot down anything positive others do. Sad. All these "gangstas" talking **** about people hating or being haters but be the first ones to hate on someone when they see them trying to do something good. You have a blessed night brother. Don't use the website if you feel it's sketchy. I'm sure your $15 budget won't make or break them anyway.

How is it sketchy looking bro. Everyone always wants to hate on someone trying to do something positive with their life. I've bought 2 pairs of shoes from them and had no issues whatsoever. And I posted here because people who use snkrs app more than likely buy shoes so I figured I would share a site I found that has done me right twice and I am going to order from them again this Friday. They will produce original receipts for all of their sneakers of you request it and theu send photocopies of the original receipt when you buy shoes from them. Just because someone doesn't spend thousands of dollars on some high end ridiculous website doesn't mean that they're sketchy. I emailed them before I ordered the first time and theyou responded immediately and answered all of my questions and even worked with me on the price of the first pair I bought from them. I just figured someone else might want to know about a site other than ebay or kixify or goat where the prices are so high it's almost laughable. Guess I should've figured most people would hate on them or talk ****. It's always the ones not doing anything in their own lives that like to shoot down anything positive others do. Sad. All these "gangstas" talking **** about people hating or being haters but be the first ones to hate on someone when they see them trying to do something good. You have a blessed night brother. Don't use the website if you feel it's sketchy. I'm sure your $15 budget won't make or break them anyway.
is it your site? those 4s in your avi look similar to something they have listed.

Hey guys I found a pretty cool sneaker site a couple weeks ago and think you should check them out. I have ordered from them twice and wanted to wait until I received the shoes before I recommended them on here. I am more than happy with my purchase. They're still new and don't have a whole lot of shoes posted for sale but the ones they do have are good ones including bred toe 1s GS and win like 96 11s. I ordered twice and both times was fast shipping and the shoes are definitely authentic. You should seriously try them out. The address is www.studio23sneakers.com

MMG4z.gif

https://niketalk.com/threads/air-jordan-4-retro-eminem-2018.668019/page-5#post-29396345
Trust me I was more surprised than you are. I never expected to win any of the prizes, much less the grand prize. Thru emailed me 3 times telling me I'd won and the 3rd email said if I didn't respond before December 26th at 5 pm I would be skipped. When I saw that it was on the 24th and I sent probably 12 or 13 emails confirming my choice of the jordan encores. I was worried my email wouldn't go through or something and I'd get skipped. I would've died if I hadn't seen it until after the skipped me over as grand prize winner. If they were size 10 it would be extremely hard for me not to wear them but since they're size 12 it'll be easy to keep the DS. I've been offered $16,000, $17,000 and $19,000 for them so far. I've turned them all 3 down. If someone hits the $25,000 Mark or higher with their offer I may sell them but until then they'll be sitting under my bed. And yes I couldn't believe that I got such an exclusive pair of shoes for a mere $50 paid for my 5 entries.

744B20F5-7A94-4E2E-84EA-AF0F3B5D1A90.jpeg 48E7B7C1-D6B1-4210-8582-DE086E08D72B.jpeg
D65716A4-14DD-460D-9F72-D50F0CB7BC71.jpeg

I must be banned or something, always sold out, even when it’s still in the ‘in stock’ tab. Anyone else, or just me?

I uninstalled and reinstalled couple of weeks ago
After that everything was running smooth
Was getting alerts
Shoes stop disappearing
Kept all my notify me
But now it’s acting up again smh

I uninstalled and reinstalled couple of weeks ago
After that everything was running smooth
Was getting alerts
Shoes stop disappearing
Kept all my notify me
But now it’s acting up again smh

I have to log out and log back in to SNKRS at least 2-3 times a day for months now. If I don't like 50%+ of the shoes and upcoming listings don't appear, my favorites and purchases don't fill up...I've definitely missed on releases because I've opened the app at the last minute and nothing was showing up because I hadn't logged out and back in recently.

I know some people with this issue and a lot people that have never experienced it. Nothing fixes it, it's so ridiculous and frustrating. It's like something is wrong on an account level or something.

I reinstalled 2-3 times now
It was acting up couple of weeks ago
But now everything seems ok
Last couple of releases the buy button popped up right away at launch and I was able to attempt to purchase right away
Even tho I struck out lol
I can live with striking out if I can get in(pending)
Most of the time it’s spinning wheel of death
Fingerprint not working
Error when trying to purchase
Shipping error.....etc

Anyone else with a Samsung s9 not getting notifications from SNKRS? I have them turns on but I haven't gotten one since I got the new phone. Deleted, re-downloaded, signed out/in, still nothing.

Ok...ummmm...Android users in the game now. Just saw someone tweet.

Does this mean more stock since sorry *** droid users now in game or more L's all around same stock #s.

*yeah that was a shot* lol

Back
Top Bottom