Nike Snowboarding boots and gear

Nike snowboard boots always makes it way on sale.

Im not sure where I heard it, but I recall Nike was leaving the snowboard market and focusing more on skateboarding (SB)?

correct me if im wrong.

Usually I find snowboard boots hit the outlets. I'm glad I was able get some snowboard nike gear a while back.

Yeah, they're always on sale at the ends of the season.

Nike has a full lineup fhis season in boots, gear, and now goggles too. Thing is, they're all so dumb expensive compared to other brands.

yeah the snowboarding industry is in a decline.. nike makes more money through their skateboading line, so they decided to pour all of their resources into that going forward.

I don't own the LunarEndor, but I do own a pair of the ZF1 X BOA and the Kaiju. Both are very high quality boots and they feel much better than the entry level Burton boots I had previously.

As for sizing, I'm a true 9.5 and I got both boots in a 9.5 and they fit properly, nice and snug.

I always get my gear at the end of the season. I got both pairs with at least a 30% discount, so I would try to wait until the end of the season to pick up a pair or if you're lucky, you can still try to find last season's models, though they're probably mostly gone now. It's definitely worth it if you get it at a discount, but I'm not sure if i would pay full retail for them or any boot for that matter.

Went tts for the zf1 but they were too narrow at the top. It feels like the toebox is trianglular shaped. Gonna try and order a pair of kaiju's and hope that they're slightly roomier.
The thing I like about the nike boots is the pronounced heel bags. They feel like they should hold the heels securely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom