Nike Soccer '09 - Now w/ Flywire

Can wait till these come out hopefully they don't rip as easy as Drogba's did....................................

Looking for a new pair of soccer shoes (for rugby)
ov tryna get something by next week any reccomendations??? my first cleat(thats not football)

im not familiar with nikes cleats.
it'll be just one season

I hope they do something with the Lasers, the T90Laser2 I think are not exactly the best boot i've ever seen.

Only new colorways for the T90 Laser II's...
Rooney will supposedly be wearing these for the 2nd leg of the Champions League tie with Inter...
PDS002009739.jpg

PDS002009734.jpg

and some Volt/black Legend II's...
PDS002009725.jpg

Originally Posted by BBC239

Can wait till these come out hopefully they don't rip as easy as Drogba's did....................................

i think it probably will...
one bad tackle and that's it man...

honestly,i dont think those Flywire Vapors can offer a lot of protection for a player's foot...
and i hope C.Ronaldo switches back to the normal Vapor IVs after "promoting" these for a couple of games,
just like he did with the black carbon fibres which he wore in the Champs' League final last season...

Ever since the Zoom Rios way back when, nike just hasn't made the same type of boot. The legend is okay, but all this flywire BS sucks to me.

am I the only one that still uses predator accelerators? or the traditional brazils?

From Footy-boots

Footy Boots has received a whole load of feed back since we ran our article highlighting that on 3separate occasions, players had experienced problems with the new Nike MercurialVapor Superfly football boots.Didier Drogba's boot was badly damaged when he played in a blacked out Superfly for the Ivory Coast against Turkey in February then this month Andrey Arshavinsuffered a foot injury after a tackle from Blackburn's Andre Ooijer which also ripped the Russian's £225 Superfly.
drogba-vapor-superfly-rip1.jpg

Forget Janet Jackson - now that's what you call a wardrobe malfunction

And only last weekend, a similar fate befell Luis Fabiano after a double tackle on the forward in the Spanish League game between Seville andValladolid.
ripped-superfly2.jpg

Luis Fabiano's damaged Superfly football boot

After publishing the article, Footy Boots approached Nike for a response. Rather than rushing out a quick rebuttal, Nike have spent the last few days speaking to various members of their organisation and to a number of players before formulating a response. And this is what a spokesman told us today:
Nike is committed to delivering the best possible performance product to our athletes and consumers throughout the world.

Over 1300 hours of wear-testing and extensive athlete feedback and familiarisation have been undertaken in the development of the Mercurial Vapor Superfly football boot. This includes feedback from some of the best players in the world.

Our product development team recently received feedback from the players mentioned in the Footy Boots article and we are making slight modifications to the upper of the boots as a result.

We look forward to seeing some of the world's best players continuing to score goals and outpace opponents in the Superfly.

This football boot has now been withdrawn from retail sale, more news as we get it.

I had pre-order these 2 I hope NIKE gets these fixed soon and sell them for retail especially in this colorway I was hoping on getting them on April 1 Ihope they don't take to long disappointed but Happy is going to fix the problem before they release it.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

This football boot has now been withdrawn from retail sale, more news as we get it.
just scrap this piece of %%##...Flywires ain't for football...

smh.gif
at Nike trying to incorporate every single technologythey have into every damn sport...
besides,what's wrong with the current Vapors?using that same model,Nike could've experimented using K-leather on the upper like they did with the T90II Lasers...
pimp.gif

i know the weight would've been sacrificed but im sure there will be some improvement in the comfort and "touch" of the boots...

I wouldn't really criticize the Superflys and Vapors yet if you havent played in them and even if they did rip for Drogba and Arshavin at least nike isfixing the problem insted of rushing out a flawed product. Nice to see Ronny in the SF's insted of the Vaps

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

Nice to see Ronny in the SF's insted of the Vaps
you referring to C Ronaldo,right?well he has worn the Superflys in United's last 3 games i believe...
incidentally that coincided with his team's poor run of form...
laugh.gif

also i think Robinho has worn the SFs about that same time as well...

Yeah, I'm just saying in the case of the IV's he hardly ever wore the SL's so its nice to see him in the top notch boot

mercurial line died with the lost of thierry henry he was such a nice player to commerce them(remember the third ones)neither old ronaldo or the new one hasthe capacity and charisma to carry the line

Originally Posted by abircek

mercurial line died with the lost of thierry henry he was such a nice player to commerce them(remember the third ones)neither old ronaldo or the new one has the capacity and charisma to carry the line
Mercurial Vapors = Ronaldo(yeah,the fat one)...all his boots came out with the R9 on the tongue...
pimp.gif

anyway,i can agree with you on that...Henry is a great goalscorer especially during his time with Arsenal and he was recognised as the "face" of theVapor line at that time...
i heard some rumours though about his switch to Reebok...

personally,i think CR7 is perfect for the role...he's won EPL titles,the Champions' League and he's currently the World Player of The Year...
plus,one of his trademark traits in the game is speed which is what the Vapor is all about...

Although Henry was a great poster boy he never won a Ballon D'or and the Gunners werent really dominate you cant ask for anyone better than Ronaldo

ronaldo deserves better man whatever fly they use on the boots can not match with the ability of his(this was what i meant on my last post)
for example for his speed he needs mercurial,but for his position(and better ball control he needs ronaldinho type of boots)so simply i believe a constructionof mercurial and tiempo type of boots are gonna be what he really needs

Back
Top Bottom