Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

^ Stop bickering, both of you are right. Video is sub par and commenting on that crap is a waste. Both of your points are valid. Now back to the shoes, I know nike said you could only order one pair of the yots mocs. But i ordered 2, one 11 and one 10, and Nike processed both and has them ready to ship now. I think it was just one per order, not one in overall.
I copped an 11 and 10 except I'm gonna be able to pick up mine tmrrw @ Social Status. No tax either and at retail. Can't beat that. Lovin SS a lot more recently. Got my foams and barkleys there and a dope BBC 3m Hoodie. Theres a size 7 on ndc right now if anyones still trying to cop
Same. Copped two sizes in each. Went with the higher size in the Mocassins and am still waiting for the Raches. In regards to price, you should have hit-up some Euro sites earlier this month. A lot of places had codes and/or VAT discounts. I was able to get about half of them for just over $100 shipped each...

I copped an 11 and 10 except I'm gonna be able to pick up mine tmrrw @ Social Status. No tax either and at retail. Can't beat that. Lovin SS a lot more recently. Got my foams and barkleys there and a dope BBC 3m Hoodie. Theres a size 7 on ndc right now if anyones still trying to cop

I live in California and did some phone orders with them including the YOTS and their customer service is on point, Def good folks out there.

I called SS and they told me $140 plus $20 for shipping for the yots earlier, so i passed. Luckily i found em for retail..

Last edited:
Any one here a size 7, looking for the black yots? I have a size 7 in my cart on Nikr going to release it in 3-5 mins.

Any one here a size 7, looking for the black yots? I have a size 7 in my cart on Nikr going to release it in 3-5 mins.

The 7 is still there. I wear an 8.5 grabbed an 8. Tried to go back and grab a 9, but Sprint's 3G got the best of me. Hope it works out for me.

Last edited:
Haha! Funny reading some comments about being "all-in" & loyalists. If you're truly into mocassins, then there are much better alternatives out there in both a classic model & fusion with much better quality as opposed to these. If you're into just these mocassins specifically, then I'd suggest looking at the premium spectrum of mocassins in general. The wovens are simply a better looking mocassin than that of the mesh. Yes, that's debatable but, to me, the mesh shoes look like full-on aquatic footwear. There are only a few wovens that I like and I'll gladly wait until those hit the sale rack. So no, I'm not "all-in". I'm just into buying nice shoes that I specifically like instead of going out of my way to seem like an elitist. I bought both the YOTS Raches & Mocassins both because of their looks & because of the scales that are similar to the Yeezys. They look nice regardless of the tie-in so you're going to do what? Go on a tangent via a keyboard?

Dudes say they can care less about the hype yet make posts repeatedly about it. Interesting...
Feel like this post was directed at me, mainly because you quoted all in from my post.

Two of my favorite moccasin styled shoes.

Yeah, as I said, I'm all in.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find any Nike Mocassins in Toronto or Ontario in general? Doesn't have to be wovens.

Did you try Livestock? They don't show any on their site anywhere but doesn't mean they don't have any.

Last edited:
Feel like this post was directed at me, mainly because you quoted all in from my post.
Two of my favorite moccasin styled shoes.

Yeah, as I said, I'm all in.
It was directed at a few people, including yourself, and I was just referencing your post. It's no surprise that the increased popularity of the YOTS' were due to the similarities. However, it's also just an all-around better looking shoe, in my opinion, than any other colorway in this specific model. I just found it funny that many had to consistently reaffirm that they were not part of the "herd"/"sheep". (Usually when one goes out of their way to make it publicly known they are not following the crowd, it draws suspicion.) Therefore, I replied whether you were fishing for a response or not. From someone on the outside looking in, the YOTS (both Mocassin & Rache), as stated previously, look better than all other GR Mocassins & Raches regardless of their tie-in to Yeezys. Yes, that's a matter of opinion, but I think it's safe to say that would be the general consensus. (Regardless, I'll leave it at that as it would now be me going on a tangent.)

As for the shoes, you posted. That's nice. Just not my style. Still laughing at the dude who gave Gucci Balens as an example of "finer" moccasins. That just looks like he googled "Gucci moccasin" and that's what showed-up. That goes to show how brand association infiltrates the mind. Probably should have name-dropped something smaller, but of better quality like Red Wing or Tod's if you wanted to get a good start...

Anyone know where I can find any Nike Mocassins in Toronto or Ontario in general? Doesn't have to be wovens.
Try hitting up Capsule. I know they have a fairly good Nike account...

Last edited:
Got a homeboy making me these (real python skin) lace locks for the yots ss. If anyone's interested in them pm me. Yes, I know it's a Yeezy rip, no need to flame...

I'd check to see if he can make them smaller and more of a matte finish. Not sure if it's the angle, but they look to be the same size (if not bigger) as the Yeezy II lace-locks (a much bulkier shoe). Nice concept though! I'd like to see how it looks from a better photo. Might as well put some gold lace tips and see how it comes out...

I'll try to post up some better pics to show the size and scale when I get my set. If they look off scale to me he'll make them smaller, but we'll see how they turn out.  AS for the gold lace tip......that might be stretching the Yeezy rip a bit to far for me so I'll just settle on these 
glasses.gif

edit: the scales are naturaly a bit glossy & I like it that way

Last edited:
Got a homeboy making me these (real python skin) lace locks for the yots ss. If anyone's interested in them pm me. Yes, I know it's a Yeezy rip, no need to flame...

lol waiting for someone to dye their soles mint or a green glow in the dark paint, i know someone will.

I wonder how it will turn out

Last edited:
I finally gave my NR a call to see if they can stock locate a pair of moccasin, either people bought them all up or they just havent released much in my area. there only couple size 9 and 10 30 ish miles away from me

Back
Top Bottom