Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

No worries, always down to help whoever I can
smokin.gif
, but nice find on the YOTS Moccasins. I expected FNL to carry the Wovens but didn't expect them to carry the YOTS
It was funny, I went to the mall to return something at H&M and low and behold as i walk past finishline to H&M they are putting the solarsofts on the wall. Needless to say, I never made it to H&M. If your local finishline doesn't have YOTS Moccasins physically in store, you can order yours via their stock locate and have them shipped to you. 

Miss you on the Rockets, Scola! Lol seriously but is FNL carrying these now?
y'all amnestied me and got me playing with a bunch of scrubs.... I could've contributed to BeardSanity! FNL carries these now. I got mine at my local FNL. 

US size 11 of the YOTS Moccasin on CT, use discount code 25spring for 25% off.

Comes out to $104 shipped if free shipping option is selected.

Last edited:
Nice photos, everyone!

WishATL is taking phone orders for the YOTS Mocs
Came in to post this. I want to cop, but scared my pair from CT may show up. Also scared the pair from CT won't show up and I may miss coppin from WISH.
I've never had a problem with them in terms of using their "trackless" shipping so I'd expect that you'll receive them in a little over a week from your order date. However, it's definitely more reassuring knowing exactly when to expect them. Seeing that "Out for Delivery" is always a nice feeling. Haha!

Same here, never had a problem with CT's trackless shipping.

I'd expect you will be receiving them if you got a dispatched email from them.

Could anybody help me out with any fnl coupons or promotions they have? Thanks

Nice to see everyone getting their pairs, even though I've yet to receive my Mocs from either CT or NDC. Disappointing given my Raches came in from END in less than a week after ordering.

Also, apologies if you've PM'd me recently and haven't received a reply. I had a medical emergency a couple of days ago and have been trying to take it easy.

Happy Friday!

Nice to see everyone getting their pairs, even though I've yet to receive my Mocs from either CT or NDC. Disappointing given my Raches came in from END in less than a week after ordering.

Also, apologies if you've PM'd me recently and haven't received a reply. I had a medical emergency a couple of days ago and have been trying to take it easy.

Happy Friday!

I was wondering how come you haven't posted on here for a few days. Good health is more important than anything on NT. I hope you feel better and get your pairs soon. I just secured my yots mocs today

Last edited:
CT is contacting their shipper to see what's up with my package.  Was supposed to change hands to FedEx on 3/27... then overnight by the 29th.

The scan has not changed from "Shipping Info Received"

CT wondered if I was contacted for Customs clearance.  I haven't had any calls, and usually they would send a bill afterward.

Bet I could cop both Mocs and Tokyos still even if my package never shows from CT, but damne.

These def run tight. I sized up from TTS for basketball 9.5 and TTS in jordans in 9 went with a 10 and they are snug. size 9 was killing my feet. If any NT members need a pair of size 9 locally for retail message me as long as u dont go and resell them

Last edited:
These def run tight. I sized up from TTS for basketball 9.5 and TTS in jordans in 9 went with a 10 and they are snug. size 9 was killing my feet. If any NT members need a pair of size 9 locally for retail message me as long as u dont go and resell them

PM'ed! I will wear them right away!!!

Ordered my  black solar moccasins last friday and finally came today! I bought it on FNL size 8 and i'm in love with these, nike came through.

First post !

Back
Top Bottom