Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

I'm a TTS 9.5, with Roshes I get 10 and I got a 10 in the YOTS and they're not working out for me.. SUPER snug with socks, I can wear them barefooted but it looks dumb in my opinion. Fail

This 10 has to go, there's no way I'll be an 11 in these.. Guess I'll have to skip this pair.

I wonder why people don't like this shoe...it's pretty comfy.
I think they're pretty cool. Don't like them as much as the mocs though. Off topic, but nice Air Max Mint FBs
nthat.gif

If anyone is still looking for the red or black pair of solarsofts they are available on shoebacca for under retail and with the coupon code "MOMSDAY20" they are an extra 20% off. 

Last edited:
If anyone is still looking for the red or black pair of solarsofts they are available on shoebacca for under retail and with the coupon code "MOMSDAY20" they are an extra 20% off. 

Rep'd

Mite have to pull the trigger on the reds if i dnt find nething else on my list soon

Man this shoe is super dope. Saw them for the first time this weekend and they surprised me how good on feet they looked. Must cop.

@sniper You rocking them with no socks right? I plan to do that when I wear mine. What was the feel like after wearing them for a minute?

@sniper You rocking them with no socks right? I plan to do that when I wear mine. What was the feel like after wearing them for a minute?
Definitely go without socks! I tried them first with black, no-show socks & thought it looked horrible. There's just so many open portions towards the heel that it looks off to me with socks...

In regards to feel, they felt fine after awhile. I've probably worn them a total of 7-8 hours under really cool weather conditions since it's been raining down here in FL lately. Probably wouldn't be my choice of footwear for a day at Disney, but it wouldn't be a problem if worn casually for extended periods of time. I love the YOTS Mocs, but the YOTS Raches will probably get more use...

NIke Solarsoft Chukkasin (yes "Chukkasin", lol)

Not too shabby

No release info yet.

Last edited:
I like them in these pics.  Not something i would order online though, I'd definitely need to try these on and see what they look like on me first.  I'm sure they'll be comfy though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom