Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

I kinda wanna take the post down but they aren't moving fast so it's all good. I just don't want these to turn all roshe on us.

Last edited:
The stock pic for the Red OG is terrible.  I wonder how many people would even consider purchasing it if this was the only image they had ever seen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIZED13  

I kinda wanna take the post down but they aren't moving fast so it's all good. I just don't want these to turn all roshe on us.

Don't worry, your post won't matter to the beasts at this stage. If it gets to the point of Roshe hype, we're doomed regardless because i doubt these will be as mass produced as Roshes

Last edited:
Yeah that looks like a turd. I've had the orange and navy ones since they first came out. Feel great! I have big feet and they look fine. I also get a lot of heads turning and "where you get those?", every time I wear them.

I got my white yots from end. They shipped the box bubble wrapped in a fed ex bag, arrived in perfect condition in 3 days with free shipping.

I have a wide foot and normally wear a 11.5 in dunks, af1s, and Jordans (except the XI I wear 12) other Nike's are 12. With socks the the size 12 fits alright but for my sock less use I would size down before I sized up.

Last edited:
People that are getting their pairs in, did anyone order from Hanon?

Wondering if they shipped double box.

Also, fwiw, I confirmed again with a nike rep that they aren't dropping 3/30.
Not dropping 03/30 or at all?

Mine just arrived and I'd say round UP. I'm sure I can fit going down, but I'll wait until those arrive to make sure. However, rounding-up seems like it fits better and closer to my normal 0.5 sizing...

Nice photos, sneakermane & JackStacks!

Those Obsidians would go great with a pair of chinos! As for the Raches, I think I might half-size down with these. The heel looks like it's contingent on conforming to your foot as opposed to the Mocassins where it's more like a "boot" enclosure...
View media item 336185

Nice photos. So you ordered a size above and below your normal size?
Thanks & Yes. I'm typically a 9.5 (narrow-to-medium width feet) so I ordered both a 9 and 10. My 10 came-in sooner than the 9 and they, surprisingly, fit like most of my 9.5s...

Last edited:
Nice on-foot shots with those Raches! I think I'll just order 2-sizes again and see what fits best...

I actually found out about these yesterday and will be stopping by Finishline after work today to try them on. If they feel comfortable, I'll use my $10 off $60 and $20 Winner Circle reward on them.

If anyone is looking for the tarp green wovens they r online. Looks like they are starting to drop. Pm me for the site

Last edited:
I also compared the YOTS Mocassin scales to the Solars and they are a bit more rigid than those found on the Yeezys. They look identical and, as mentioned, appear to have some form of coating on them...

Anyways, I went ahead and bought the Raches in both sizes to make sure. Ended-up buying extra sets of these and the Mocassins for my lady as well since it's been extremely difficult finding her size in both the Plats & Solars to match my set. Figured this would be the next closest thing. Haha!
View media item 337018

Thanks & Yes. I'm typically a 9.5 (narrow-to-medium width feet) so I ordered both a 9 and 10. My 10 came-in sooner than the 9 and they, surprisingly, fit like most of my 9.5s...

Awesome. Thank you so much for the reply and the photos! I am also a 9.5 and I think I am going to order both as well just so I know. But 10 if I can only get one pair

Awesome. Thank you so much for the reply and the photos! I am also a 9.5 and I think I am going to order both as well just so I know. But 10 if I can only get one pair
No worries, bro! I'd also size-up if I could only order 1...

Can any Woven Rache owners post an on foot pic with socks on? Thinking about copping a pair but want to see if they look equally nice when worn with socks....

Btw....I want those YOTS Wovens.

Aww damnit you're right! Why does nike do this to us! shouldve left them easter pack for sat! Yah I'm sure fnl will somehow mess things up for us by dubbing them the yeezy

I doubt that this has been posted, but.....

Solarsoft Premium Woven's (Tarp Green-Turquoise) on NDC. All sizes available! GO!

Thank me later haha.

Last edited:
I doubt that this has been posted, but.....

Solarsoft Premium Woven's (Tarp Green-Turquoise) on NDC. All sizes available! GO!

Thank me later haha.
I posted the link yesterday when they got put up. Dope shoe and moving slow on the site. Good for everyone who wants them.

And of course the blk mesh cw sells out on zappos right after i cop squad n tarp roshes....*sigh* hopefully NR will have em :tongue:

I have a feeling the ones up on NDC will start moving fast once the YOTS go live and no one scores.

Did any Nike reps mention if it'll have a Twitter link or are we just searching for it?

Back
Top Bottom