Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Did any Nike reps mention if it'll have a Twitter link or are we just searching for it?

Both YOTS Rache ($115) and Moccasins ($120) are dropping at select US locations this weekend. Some spots have it available right now.

NDC might release them as well, those who have asked have received conflicting comments.

For those of you who have contacted me about Team Solarsoft, don't forget to follow @TeamSolarsoft on Twitter as I've posted all of the spots I'm aware of that have or will have them. The account is private so please PM with your @name so I can approve you.

Good luck to everyone looking to cop this weekend.

Last edited:
Can anyone give me the weight of these compared to the Roshe? The more accurate the better. Thanks!

Locked in a Pair of the YOTS Moccasins, game time decision tomorrow for the Rache's.

Think I'll try my luck at NR on Monday for the OG mesh for $50-55? instead of getting the YOTS. Have enough black based shoes *cougs* Roshes *cough* hopefully everyone gets a chance at them tomorrow. I should have the rest updated mid sunday or night.

Last edited:
^No offense but I don't think anybody is going to answer you, think all the folks are leaving it to PM's to help one another to avoid beasts and resellers blowing up this thread

Last edited:
Seems like YOTS don't come with half size like regular solarsoft moccasin.

I hope Nike will release half size in near future.

I usually wear 11 but 11 in these shoes are little small, so I wear 12 but 12 is slightly big....

Raffihxx I am in the same situation. I chose to go with an 11 in the wovens. It's not overly big and the 10 was slightly too tight for me I felt like I was gonna pull too much on the weave in the long run and possibly deform the toe. The 11s don't have too much space in the front for me to consider downsizing to a really snug fit. Also creasing is not a factor considering these don't really have that problem in general

Raffihxx I am in the same situation. I chose to go with an 11 in the wovens. It's not overly big and the 10 was slightly too tight for me I felt like I was gonna pull too much on the weave in the long run and possibly deform the toe. The 11s don't have too much space in the front for me to consider downsizing to a really snug fit. Also creasing is not a factor considering these don't really have that problem in general
guess im going with an 11! thank you so much for your input man! hopefully picking up the yots today! 

No problem. If u have ever worn the first powerlines it's kinda the same in terms of how u get ur foot in. The tongue portion of the shoe is sewn in place so there is a snug fit throughout. It's easier to get an 11 on than the 10. I bought powerlines in a 10 and my thumbs regretted it.

Back
Top Bottom