Nike Space Hippie

got told my third party payment wasn't successful? Anyone ever have that? It was for the 01s too but i was able to land the orange duck camo am 90s a few days ago

New goal: make SNKRS trend for 48 hours!

Screenshot_20200703-071248.png

Last edited:
This **** is fking embarrassing, can't even cop some recycled *****shoes on this god damn app
everyones a reseller now. its just buybuybuybuybuybuybuybuybuybuy and return if the resell pricing doesnt work out for you. Everyone thinks thier smarter than everybody else trying to sell everything for small profit in large vol and its just making everything bad, i hate it here lol

I don’t know what y’all expected. Soon as Nike pushed the release date and started seeding the ‘influencers’ it was over for us regular consumers. This was a test run by Nike to see what kind of interest there was. We are going to see this material and terminology more moving forward.

I got an email from paypal saying that my contract with nike was cancelled...never even seen anything like that before.
Strange...i am kind of bitter if it means i hit and then for some reason bank of america was like "NOPE".

Im tired of this!

The real sneaker lovers cant cop anything anymore. Just dweebs looking dumb as hell wearing shoes they dont know howto rock and corny resellers showing pics of boxes stacked up.

ANNNNNNNNGGGGEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

I got an email from paypal saying that my contract with nike was cancelled...never even seen anything like that before.
Yeah I got that 2 times but not this time. It happened when I add PayPal as a payment. I used my card yesterday and it hit on the Jordan 14 but not sure what happens if I use PayPal.

Haven't been able to get anything on snkrs since lowtop black and red 11s smh.

Still showing in line for me...is there hope...or false dreams?

Still pending on the 01 on my phone. Laptop let me down on both 01 and 03

Swinging at air right now. I don't even wanna check StockX or GOAT right now :lol:

Still getting a pending 20 minutes later on 01. Checked out with a green 04 for my chick, but they're going back if I end up missing on these 01s lol

*edit - and it just updated sold out

I've never seen the coming soon button switch to sold out on the app as fast as it did today lol

Finally officially took the phone L on the 01 after pending for 20 mins LMAOO

In the words of Shannon Sharpe "This is some bulljive"

O4 on Snkrs
O4 on ExtraButter (for my girl)
carted 04 on NiceKicks but released.

04 was my least favorite of the pack >D

*Edit* Hit on the 04 in the darker grey color...the one I didn't even want, SMH. At least maybe I can turn these into the 01 or 02

This is why I copped 03 on StockX back on 6/17... now if they'd just ship them that'd be great. "En Route to StockX for Authentication" for almost two weeks now..

Back
Top Bottom